“If you think this is fire, you have no idea what I have coming” - Drake to Akademiks

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
OVO boot camp right now

Trench warfare | Definition, History, & Facts | Britannica

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Daps
Let’s be honest is there anything Drake could actually drop that would make you say it’s good ? Or would yo just he got ghostwriters or something if he does does a nuke level song ?

I’ll keep it a buck, no.

And I like drakes music for the most part but his tough guy raps just don’t connect. It’s like when beyonce raps to me

At least you were honest. :obama:

Daps
I think euphoria isn't the real diss either

all he said was i hate u drake, fukk u drake... nothing special really on there

first round ima give to drake.
Second round will basically decide this battle

i dont think there will be a 3rd round honestly.

I think yalls rounds are wrong.

The first round was Like That vs Push Ups. Push Ups was a direct answer to Like that.

We in the middle of the second round now and Dot released Euphoria. Now we wait to see what Drake responds with.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I believe Aubrey. He doesn't do this if he doesn't think he got something.

Now what, I don't know.

But he really feel like he got something. :jbhmm:
Agreed. I’m looking forward to it probably with the same enthusiasm as I was waiting for Kendrick.

Dude has to make a statement and that shyt can’t be weak

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t necessarily disagree but my point was that euphoria is completely addressing Drake’s typical strategy of attack. Kendrick is selling the idea that he isn’t concerned about any of the shyt Drake typically values so Drake’s usual slick talk won’t hit the same.

Both guys are working a narrative but it just seems more effective from Dot so far based only on what’s been released and how he hasn’t shown to be stressed by any of the outside factors (AI, being on the clock, etc.).

The next round is gonna be interesting
I see people comparing this to jay and nas but I think this may actually be more 50 /Ye of Drake in terms of the actual fallout . I’m a Drake fan over kdot but back then I was a 50 fan and people were just tired of him and after that no matter what he did musically nothing caught on and his impact was diminished for years until he did power . At some point everyone just gets tired one dude on top abd this may be drakes time if his next diss isn’t timely and a banger . Drakes had a 15 year run of being the man. As his fan and Stan I’m ready to see if he keeps this going but everyone leaves the top eventually

Daps
Agreed. I’m looking forward to it probably with the same enthusiasm as I was waiting for Kendrick.

Dude has to make a statement and that shyt can’t be weak

Yep. If he got a nuke, he gotta drop it now.

With that being said, I will say this for Drake. Even if he loses this, he has shown the ability to easily recover from an L. His fanbase is strong enough to carry him through whatever comes.

I think that if Kendrick wins this, he proves what he said in Like That. "It aint no big 3 it's big ME".

If Kendrick loses and i objectively can't see him losing as it would have to really be a nuke for him to lose this as he's the best MC between the two of them... but if he loses, I think his career goes on too. It would just make a lot of folks put respect on Drake's name that he went toe to toe with arguably the best MC of this new generation and wasn't scared and didn't back down.

J Fold is always gonna be the biggest loser in all of this. I just ran 7 Minute Drill back and I cannot believe that this nxgga backed off what was one of the best diss records of this generation and apologized for it. :snoop:

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:mjlol:There's nothing Drake can say that will matter. He been fell off since 2015, almost a fukking decade of dwindling quality. He's on par with the rich kid you hang out with cause he got the new game system or got the whip, but you still hate/don't care about him cause he's a fukking dweeb.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I see people comparing this to jay and nas but I think this may actually be more 50 /Ye of Drake in terms of the actual fallout . I’m a Drake fan over kdot but back then I was a 50 fan and people were just tired of him and after that no matter what he did musically nothing caught on and his impact was diminished for years until he did power . At some point everyone just gets tired one dude on top abd this may be drakes time if his next diss isn’t timely and a banger . Drakes had a 15 year run of being the man. As his fan and Stan I’m ready to see if he keeps this going but everyone leaves the top eventually

Yeah that’s a much better comparison to me because if Drake loses in dramatic fashion he could definitely see popularity hit.

Im a Drake fan from back in 06 but have hated all of the tough talk he’s been doing for the last decade. I don’t necessarily want him to get the 50
treatment but getting back to center and falling back off the tough talk may be the change he needs.