“If you think this is fire, you have no idea what I have coming” - Drake to Akademiks

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
are you a person that would ever acknowledge Drake won ? If the overwhelming consensus is wow he killed kdot would you be like Drake won ?
You want things to be equal
But it's not in terms of skill or public dirt

Drake ain't winning
You like the artist, but that don't change facts

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Get that hate out your heart, bro. I hate no one involved in this beef. This has been the most exciting thing to happen in hip hop since well, the last time Drake had beef with somebody :pachaha:
I dont hate that man. This beef is just jokes to me :russ:

Like camel before him, I gotta crack on him every chance I get

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Yep. If he got a nuke, he gotta drop it now.

With that being said, I will say this for Drake. Even if he loses this, he has shown the ability to easily recover from an L. His fanbase is strong enough to carry him through whatever comes.

I think that if Kendrick wins this, he proves what he said in Like That. "It aint no big 3 it's big ME".

If Kendrick loses and i objectively can't see him losing as it would have to really be a nuke for him to lose this as he's the best MC between the two of them... but if he loses, I think his career goes on too. It would just make a lot of folks put respect on Drake's name that he went toe to toe with arguably the best MC of this new generation and wasn't scared and didn't back down.

J Fold is always gonna be the biggest loser in all of this. I just ran 7 Minute Drill back and I cannot believe that this nxgga backed off what was one of the best diss records of this generation and apologized for it. :snoop:
:yeshrug:These dudes careers are going to be good at the end of the day. Regardless of what people say about Drake, he has hits that people rock. Regardless of what people say about Kendrick. He has albums that many hold to a high standard. These dudes are too big to fail…pause.

Last edited:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
200w.gif

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
drake is probably going to pay AI creators to make his 2nd diss :unimpressed:
crodie is literally hitting up Fiverr lightskinned gang for crowd-sourced diss songs and giving AI cover artists a n-word pass, y'all :snoop:

he's been claiming that the other diss song is AI to akademiks just to flip the script and say that wasn't AI this whole time like a true colonizer history revisionist

if you isolate the leaked 'drop and give me 50' diss vocals and compare it to the official release, the original don't even have the same vocal inflections for it to be a different take, it sounds like a different person behind the mic altogether

of course he only spends 'a couple hours' to make songs, other people already demo'ed it