If You Wanna Know About Women, Then What Better Way Than To Hear It From Them?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
These two woman putting dude's on game. I've noticed something too. Chick on the right is below average facially (nicest way I can put it) and is overweight.. and she still got dudes tryna holla. Maybe not top tier men but men regardless. I found their channel months ago and legit clicked on one of their videos cause they got some nice titties, ain't gon lie about that :jawalrus:

Anyways, they putting dudes up on game :wow: This is the new millenial woman, got certain dudes for good sex, another to move furniture etc. :damn: It's brutal ouchea brehs :sadcam:

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
There was an article in Maxim magazine years and years ago where they talked to 5 women and they broke down all the mistakes men make trying to get ass on the first night...and gave tips on how to make it happen....I followed that shyt to the letter and I be damned it all worked...I never ate so well in my life after reading that shyt.:lawd:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
There was an article in Maxim magazine years and years ago where they talked to 5 women and they broke down all the mistakes men make trying to get ass on the first night...and gave tips on how to make it happen....I followed that shyt to the letter and I be damned it all worked...I never ate so well in my life after reading that shyt.:lawd:
And what are those mistakes.. for research purposes of course :patrice:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Didn't read... And didn't watch the video..

But the solution is to bed her bestfriend; your piece is the key to opening the chamber of secrets; word to Harry P