If You Wanna Know About Women, Then What Better Way Than To Hear It From Them?

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that they even made a youtube video dedicated to something that is irrelevant to the majority of the male population shows that they are disconnected with the male thought process.

Make a video on how to tell if a woman is using you for MONEY or ATTENTION. Not sex. No man is shedding tears because some chick pumped and dumped them. If she's bad (which would be super rare), then you might be disappointed for a day or two after getting the boot, but it's not a situation even worth addressing.

Nah I disagree, this is a video for lames & simps which might just be the majority of men. They know that market very well and as bytches they know the bytchmade thought process very well. This is probably the type of stuff for male coli posters who congregate in the salon .

"Hey brehettes is she just using me for sex? :mjcry:"

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The fact that they even made a youtube video dedicated to something that is irrelevant to the majority of the male population shows that they are disconnected with the male thought process.

Make a video on how to tell if a woman is using you for MONEY or ATTENTION. Not sex. No man is shedding tears because some chick pumped and dumped them. If she's bad (which would be super rare), then you might be disappointed for a day or two after getting the boot, but it's not a situation even worth addressing.
That's not true, and this is just one of their many videos.

There are many young men that do not know these things, especially those in high school and those just entering college. If most or all men were up on game, do you think men would be getting played? Not really.

You didn't even watch the video in it's entirety, they gave out some good information. Men assume that if they keep having sex with a chick, and they keep hanging out, that over time she'll develop feelings and see them as more than just dikk. Women make this same mistake, when in the beginning it was established as just sex.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Nah I disagree, this is a video for lames & simps which might just be the majority of men. They know that market very well and as bytches they know the bytchmade thought process very well. This is probably the type of stuff for male coli posters who congregate in the salon .

"Hey brehettes is she just using me for sex? :mjcry:"
How are you a lame or simp if a woman sees you as just sex material? :mjlol: Aren't these the "select" men and badboys/thugs y'all talk so much about on here that 80% of women are fukking? The lame/simp dudes are the ones that are perceived as relationship and marriage material not fukk buddy status LOL?! :wtf:

The dudes that women see as for just sex are ones that are the most physically attractive and have large penises. These guys may be huge thots or have some sort of dysfunction that makes them not a good partner or marriage material. He's not the type of guy that they can bring home to mommy and daddy but he'll have them speaking in tongue from his sex game.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you a lame or simp if a woman sees you as just sex material? :mjlol: Aren't these the "select" men and badboys/thugs y'all talk so much about on here that 80% of women are fukking? The lame/simp dudes are the ones that are perceived as relationship and marriage material not fukk buddy status LOL?! :wtf:

The dudes that women see as for just sex are ones that are the most physically attractive and have large penises. These guys may be huge thots or have some sort of dysfunction that makes them not a good partner or marriage material. He's not the type of guy that they can bring home to mommy and daddy but he'll have them speaking in tongue from his sex game.

You took my post out of context. I said that these videos are made for lames.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
You took my post out of context. I said that these videos are made for lames.
Yeah and lames aren't getting used for just sex.

Now if the video was "how to tell if a girl likes you" then yeah I can see how that video would be for lames or inexperienced brehs.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Women actually enjoy casual sex? :ohhh:

You mean they're sexual beings that have had to subdue their sexuality, at the behest of what men value, for fear of ostracization or death? :ohhh:

It's almost like as things became more "fair" in regards to women being able to support themselves, we see women being more comfortable about being open with their sexuality? :ohhh:

And being that women are capable of being selfish, manipulative, and needy then they could use a male for casual sex to fill a void they're feeling? :ohhh:

It's almost like...they're humans too :mjlol:
:lolbron:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Women actually enjoy casual sex? :ohhh:

You mean they're sexual beings that have had to subdue their sexuality, at the behest of what men value, for fear of ostracization or death? :ohhh:

It's almost like as things became more "fair" in regards to women being able to support themselves, we see women being more comfortable about being open with their sexuality? :ohhh:

And being that women are capable of being selfish, manipulative, and needy then they could use a male for casual sex to fill a void they're feeling? :ohhh:

It's almost like...they're humans too :mjlol:

Except, if they were straight up and honest about it, a very small % of men would have issue with it.

On the flip, when guys are 100% upfront about it, a lot of times (not all), the chick will pass on that type of setup.

Women don't really have to "use" men for sex. They can just have a casual sex partner that is on the same page as them.