If you were Vince McMahon, what changes would you make to the WWE Universe

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If I was Vince?

Hmmmmm

First off, though I would still treat my company like the best in the world, I would stop ignoring the accomplishments of the guys I acquire from other places.
I'm not saying I would prop up my competitors but I wouldnt ignore them or be afraid to say "X guy used to wrestle/was word champion from X company" especially the ones that are HIGHLY DECORATED and known guys.

I wouldnt send the TALENTED and PROVEN guys that's been wrestling for 10+ years to NXT, especially when my roster is depleted and talent SUCKS.

I wouldnt have them undermined.

I would listen to the fans more and make the storylines and changes more fluid verse rigid and stiff.

I wouldnt promote a culture of "hey even though you're argubly one of the best wrestlers/talent on this card tonight and even better than out ME or champ, I'm gonna need you to dial it back and make sure you dont outshine the weak champ, because I dont want out main even ruined" mindset.

I wouldnt allow moves to be banned

I would let the talent for the most part be themselves, only really helping the guys that truly need the help

I wouldnt overexpose talent (you're not gonna see the same guys every week doing the same damn matches), no you may see Styles this week, you may not see him next week, who knows, you just have to watch our shows to find out. And if said guy isnt there the benefit is another guy gets to fill the void for that date and may he grows on you too.

I would cut back on the "campiness" or at worse go back to the 80's style of promotion and bring back say a Saturday morning wrestling show for the kids to watch full of the more silliness and how some of our sillier talent or guys that are highly over with the kids to work.

I would limit squash matches and if or when I did have them, I'd bring back the concept of local "squash" guys to protect the guys on my roster and possibly give someone a live try out (somewhat of a talent search and killing 2 birds with one stone). (The only reason we see guys like Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Fandango, Jack Swagger as garbage is because they have been treated as such, and its hard to shyt on someone for soooooo long then try to throw a little bit of water on them and then sale them to the masses as something to back and root for)

I would ease up on the "authority" type feuds and storylines..... all this talent I have and money I'm paying them, whats the need to have them go up against me when there are so many others they can be having angles with?

I would lighten the schedule of the guys to a degree, maybe when cats get stale a little, take them off tv for a bit to heal and re freshen up (also give someone else an opportunity). When said guy comes back, he doesnt necessarily lose his spot, but hopefully there will be fresh angles to move toward.

Make an higher importance on the titles.

Speaking of which, dial back with the force splitting or grouping of tag teams

....... How much time do you have? Cuz I could go on all day:mjlol:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
1. Get rid of the third hour of Raw
2. Get rid of the heel boss. The Authority/Corporation has pretty much been the main heel in the WWE since 1998.
3. Get actual former wrestlers or people involved in wrestling to be bookers and get rid of these writers. Have Arn Anderson, Paul Heyman, etc. Hell even Kevin Nash.
4. Let wrestlers do their own promos
5. Get rid of the non big four "ppv"(Rumble, Wrestlemania, Survivor Series, Summerslam). Make these "ppv" seem special again. Make the "ppv" sets look totally different from Raw and Smackdown.
6. Stop bringing in legends from the past. It's nice to see Austin, HBK, Foley,etc come out once in awhile but I feel like it takes away from the current talent. Unless they're actually wrestling or acting as a manager like Ric Flair we don't need to see them.
7. Stop these 20-30 minute opening promos. Once in awhile it's ok but we don't need to see it every Monday.
8. Stop bringing in celebrities to host Raw or involved in angles. It's ok if the celebrity was in the audience and the camera shows them that's cool but celebrities shouldn't be involved any further than that.
9. Stop calling the WWE fans the WWE universe.
10. Stop calling wrestlers superstars and stop calling wrestling sports entertainment. In Vince's defense though this has been going on for decades so it's doubtful it would change.
11. Do random title changes at a house show. This makes the fans think anything can happen at a house show so people would want to attend.
12. Do Raw or Smackdown at a random place like the Manhattan Center or the beach like Nitro did in the 90s. It's totally random but it goes back to the old saying of "anything can happen in the WWE."
13. Get rid of Lillian Garcia and make Eden and Josie backstage interviewers only. Bring back Chiminel and Justin Roberts for Raw and Smackdown. Bring back the GOAT Finkle for ppv's.

Last edited:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
"Give Meltzer fake scoops"

That is actually one of the most brilliant ideas I've heard on here. Far too much shyt is spoiled these days, only Dudley's return and Shane return actually springs to mind as a genuine shock recently. Pretty much everything is leaked, spoiled or otherwise ruined for us online, betting on it with odds and everything doesn't help either.

So yeah, either keep everything top secret (especially big twists) or send out fake leaks to throw people off. I mean for example, I read that League of Nations is breaking up, now when that happens I won't be surprised, just sat there like :beli: I know LON ain't exactly NWO but I wanna be shocked when they break up, be like :whoo:

Imagine this for example. Styles is currently scheduled to beat Reigns and win the title.
If it gets leaked/spoiled/big turn in the betting then when he does win you'll be like :leon:

Yet if there is no leak, no spoilers, Roman massive favourite in betting, hell even have fake leaks that say "Reigns is winning, Roman is scheduled to win, Styles pissed in Vince's coffee then threw it in Linda's face and is being buried"... and when he wins clean or dirty you'll be like :gladbron::blessed::pacspit::ohlawd::krs::ooh::noah::salute::ahh: :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Just my opinion. When Shane and Dudley's returned I legit jumped out of my seat cause I had no idea they were coming back, yet when Sting showed up (both as SS, and on Raw with the statue) I was like "Okay, cool, Sting, yeah, saw this coming like" :shaq2:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
  • Force Seth Rollins to wrestle like a heel, or turn face
  • Give Roman a long, dominant reign similar to Cena's first one so no one questions that he's the top guy
  • Immediately cut Vaudevillains, Dolph Ziggler, HuniCara, Austin Aries
  • Ease back into shows being mostly squash matches, but not to the same degree as in the 80s/early 90s
  • With that comes having to drop Raw to two hours, but if you have to have the third, make the first a recap hour
  • Actually explain to the main audience who the indie people are instead of just assuming everyone watches NXT
  • Stop doing canned promos in the back, bring back the 80s platform and do them in front of the crowd
  • NO MORE SHOTS OF THE AUDIENCE WATCHING THE TITAN TRON EVER AGAIN
  • Very rarely have someone wrestle two weeks in a row on Raw. Make it feel like a big deal when real stars appear
  • No more winning at a PPV, losing the next night on Raw shyt
  • Make stipulations matter (Ex: Not having Shane run Raw for a month after losing the match that would get him control of Raw)
  • Get rid of the three man booth on every show, have a face and heel or all neutral announcers (leaning face)
  • Stop having announcer randomly bicker and go on tangents completely unrelated to the match
  • Stop having announcers shyt on gimmicks and performers for no reason
  • Since PPVs don't make money anymore, cut them back and have a COTC style (or Takeover) every other month on the Network instead of monthly PPVs
  • Film more exclusive matches for the Network (not like Main Event/Superstars, but house show matches in unique locations, particularly outside of the US)
  • Don't ever give into the smarks; they're going to be watching no matter what

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Less talking more action
No more business suits and 20 minute promos
Replacing Michael cole with a fish tank
That Ambrose asylum :wow:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For starters stop calling it the wwe universe it sound so forced.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I would suggest getting rid of the third hour, but I don't know if that's a viable option during the current contract they have with usa, but other than that I would give people input into their character ( you see how over enzo and cass got off characters developed in nxt based on their actual personality) I would have vignettes for new debuting characters and detail their journey making them seem like a big deal going in, I would do my best to give everybody regularly featured a significant angle so the main guys have more credible opponents and aren't rejected off the strength of being the end all be all while others are under utilized and if there are match ups that have ppv potential I would have them interact and attack each other prior, but not have a bunch of one on one matches prior watering it down

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Separate PPV sets, or at least the big 4 get their own. The way it is now makes even shows like summerslam seem like aregular show. If they don't care why should fans care.

Get rid of all the announcers, I rather silence then what we got now on raw.

The main show is called Raw but it's anything but Raw. It is so overproduced now, tone it down to give actuary give it a raw gritty feeling.

New PPV names...over the limit, fast lane, night of Champions, payback, roadblock, stop sign, battleground, extreme rules, hell in the cell, these are horrible fukking names, how fukking lazy.

Drop the WWE Universe name

Enough with giving wrestlers normal names...The Ascension was doomed from the start with names you expect to hear at varsity lacrosse team at some rich Connecticut high school, not two guys that are supposed to be the love child of Demolition and the road warriors.

Give neville a troll gimmick, literally a troll. He comes out from under the ring and scurries around the ring looking for food.
After every match he scurries back under the ring.

Stop being ashamed of the word wrestling and other associated terms, you're not tricking any one, we know what we're watching.

Let the guys talk and show some personality, enough with the scripted word for word promos.