If Your A Woman And Single In 2016, What's Wrong With You?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
They waiting on that 6 cert 6'6 foot 6 figure lightskin nikka with dreads in a suit. :mjlol:
ce67022586f24481417c35cde8dc4fa5.jpg

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I wish more women would be single for significant periods of time rather than just going dikk to dikk. Like I can't even take "relationships" serious these days Because I know I'm like the 20th dude she talked to this year plus When we done she'll be with another nikka next week

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
But it's not the same across the board. That video was a result of white Midwestern/small town women moving into the big city. Street harassment has always been an issue. It was even portrayed in cartoons. It's not a new phenomenon.

Women may still experience harassment but in varying degrees. Harassment in itself means that the interaction is unwanted so why would that factor into the amount of dateable men.

Rude or men with low impulse control are not suitable dating partners IMO.

Yes, but they're still getting hit on. Regardless of whether the man is attractive or not.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
I wish more women would be single for significant periods of time rather than just going dikk to dikk. Like I can't even take "relationships" serious these days Because I know I'm like the 20th dude she talked to this year plus When we done she'll be with another nikka next week

I could be rawing a chick, blowing her back out, meeting her family the whole 9.

If we stop talking she gonna have a new "bae" the next month at most 2 months :mjlol::russ:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Gotta proposal last year but it didn't feel right. And I'm glad I followed my guts before taking the plunge. So now I'm giving myself time to get back on my feet emotionally and personally before I get back out there. I don't want to waste any dude's time right now with the sichiation I'm currently in. I'm actually trying to find a small condo to buy. Otherwise, I'm working on me and I am talking to a dude currently but I don't know if I'm ready to emotionally invest in somebody right now. After a big relationship sometimes ur literally just weary.

And since I don't feel the need to run from one relationship to the next to fill any major voids, I'm just chilling for a lil bit right now. I know, I know. As a woman my body decomposes and my ovaries turn to dust unless I get a dude ASAP as soon as puberty starts, but I'd rather chill by myself than to rush into an L and be miserable in a relationship I didn't fully vet.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta proposal last year but it didn't feel right. And I'm glad I followed my guts before taking the plunge. So now I'm giving myself time to get back on my feet emotionally and personally before I get back out there. I don't want to waste any dude's time right now with the sichiation I'm currently in. I'm actually trying to find a small condo to buy. Otherwise, I'm working on me and I am talking to a dude currently but I don't know if I'm ready to emotionally invest in somebody right now. After a big relationship sometimes ur literally just weary.

And since I don't feel the need to run from one relationship to the next to fill any major voids, I'm just chilling for a lil bit right now. I know, I know. As a woman my body decomposes and my ovaries turn to dust unless I get a dude ASAP as soon as puberty starts, but I'd rather chill by myself than to rush into an L and be miserable in a relationship I didn't fully vet.
Nothing wrong improving yourself, Gotta love yourself before you can love anyone else. :obama:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fixed that for ya :ehh:
chelsea, chealsea, chelsea

gurl...hes NOT coming

i told told u to get a local man...as long as he got a full set of teeth and a job...give him a chance...its time for u to have a baby