If Your A Woman And Single In 2016, What's Wrong With You?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
not every woman is trying to get with some dude. it's not rocket science. btw, wtf is the problem in this forum? y'all want to make any woman look terrible for any reason. "why don't you got a man? are you ugly? waiting on 6 figures?" maybe because they're not looking for a partner. but that answer isn't good enough. it's more plausible in your minds to think she's fukking multiple different dudes, she's a golddigger with no skills other than to trap men, she's just straight ugly and no one wants to fukk her or she's got some mental problem that makes her unattractive to deal with. why don't you apply occam's razor to the situation: the simplest answer is usually the correct one. if you like to think she's got those problems, i'd say those problems you place on them you deal with in your head about women frequently; worrying about them fukking someone else, worried about ugly women, crazy women, women that want your money and don't really want you. you've got a lot of garbage flowing around in your mind to have to dump it off on women

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They waiting on that 6 cert 6'6 foot 6 figure lightskin nikka with dreads in a suit. :mjlol:

:pachaha:...but you didn't have to throw light skinned in there.Them niccaz not winning like that anymore.

Chocolate brothers been in for over a decade and a half.

Light skinned cats being trying to make a lil push here lately, but we'll see how that goes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish more women would be single for significant periods of time rather than just going dikk to dikk. Like I can't even take "relationships" serious these days Because I know I'm like the 20th dude she talked to this year plus When we done she'll be with another nikka next week

Yep....niccaz are interchangeable.That's why I say a lot of women don't really care about love, they're just in love with the idea of being in love.They want the public to perceive them as "in love".It gives them a sense of value, but it's a false, delusional sense.

If you're a chick like that, it's best you move outta the whole city/town/state.Once niccaz notice your pattern, they'll only use you as a cum rag.

And only the poor/bum ass/transient/off brand good ball niccaz will even attempt to have a serious relationship with you.And most of them will care more about having a place to rest their head than they will about you.

And the simps that actually love you will make your stomach turn & your vagina go cold and dry.

Too many Urkles on your team, ya wins low:francis:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
not every woman is trying to get with some dude. it's not rocket science. btw, wtf is the problem in this forum? y'all want to make any woman look terrible for any reason. "why don't you got a man? are you ugly? waiting on 6 figures?" maybe because they're not looking for a partner. but that answer isn't good enough. it's more plausible in your minds to think she's fukking multiple different dudes, she's a golddigger with no skills other than to trap men, she's just straight ugly and no one wants to fukk her or she's got some mental problem that makes her unattractive to deal with. why don't you apply occam's razor to the situation: the simplest answer is usually the correct one. if you like to think she's got those problems, i'd say those problems you place on them you deal with in your head about women frequently; worrying about them fukking someone else, worried about ugly women, crazy women, women that want your money and don't really want you. you've got a lot of garbage flowing around in your mind to have to dump it off on women

How come you are single :usure:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall some bitter losers in here fr :mjlol:
7592036.gif

semtex

:)
Daps
What does the year have to do with it? :jbhmm: if time is a factor then maybe they're still young and don't wanna be in one