If Your A Woman And Single In 2016, What's Wrong With You?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chelsea, chealsea, chelsea

gurl...hes NOT coming

i told told u to get a local man...as long as he got a full set of teeth and a job...give him a chance...its time for u to have a baby

Lol... I don't want a 6'6 dude. That's too tall. 5'7 to 6'0 is good for me.

I also don't care about certs. He just needs to to have career.

And I don't want a baby right now :whoa:. I have at least 10 more years before that ship is sailed.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol... I don't want a 6'6 dude. That's too tall. 5'7 to 6'0 is good for me.

I also don't care about certs. He just needs to to have career.

And I don't want a baby right now :whoa:. I have at least 10 more years before that ship is sailed.

:lupe:how old are you....if u dont mine me asking?

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
I prefer men from back east. Lol it is irrtating because my mom wants grandkids (she's the only one out of her siblings who doesn't have any). Y'all keep going on and on about how we supposedly like light skin dudes. I really believe y'all either skim through our posts or not at all to fit the narrative in y'all's mind.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I prefer men from back east. Lol it is irrtating because my mom wants grandkids (she's the only one out of her siblings who doesn't have any). Y'all keep going on and on about how we supposedly like light skin dudes. I really believe y'all either skim through our posts or not at all to fit the narrative in y'all's mind.
They're referring to the woman who wasn't attracted to her husband.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine
unrealistic expectations is what Many sisters( YES I SAID SISTERS CAUSE THAT'S ALL I KNOW) is hoping to find but never come

It's like they looking for the mega millions lottery ticket and bypass the pick 3 cause it only offers a little return

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Just cuz a woman is single, doesn't mean she isn't getting her needs fulfilled. :shaq:
Why settle for one guy when u can have a FWB or two, go on multiple dates a month with dumb men and still claim the single life :sas1:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
qodn4j.gif

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
LMAO. Just because you dont find the guy attractive doesnt mean it negates the fact you were hit on. The initial assertion was that average women weren't getting hit on, which isn't true
It's not that they aren't attractive, it's that you don't want to date a guy who sits outside cat calling women all day lol

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Hoe bizness is boomin right now. :manny:

Traps ain't gonna thirst demselves.

Kardashians and famous IG thots have eclipsed da females wit actual talent & substance. So a lotta gullible/impressionable brauds are peepin dat short cut game.

And doesn't help dat da sheep mentality and narcissistic levels for folks seems to be at an all time high right now.

Da game dun changed. :francis:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps