If Your PG is the best player on your team, its over

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Since 1980 my nikka only tree of dem have led their squad to rings. TREE.

Magic, Isiah, Steph. IN THAT ORDER. This PG Renaissance is beautiful and fun to watch but I'm tired of these lil nikkas. The league was at its best when wing men and C's dominated.

Now everybody tryna get these little feisty pgs in the lottery and shyt. I would never draft a PG higher than 5 unless he has otherworldly shooting ability. IDGAF if he has a 40 inch vert. IDGAF if he's the fastest in the draft. My nikka there are 5 racks on the court out behind the 3 point line with 5 basketballs. I need you to make 15-20. If not :camby:
I'm sick of these nikkas

Stockton?
tenor.gif

Nash?
tenor.gif

Marbury?
tenor.gif

Francis?
tenor.gif

Baron?
tenor.gif

Kemba?
tenor.gif

Lonzo?
tenor.gif

Chris Paul?
tenor.gif

Lillard?......He can shoot though
tenor.gif

yeah okay he can shoot but not when the pressure is mounted

DRose?
tenor.gif

Westbrook?
tenor.gif

Ja Morant?
tenor.gif

Frank Ntilikina?
tenor.gif

Kris Dunn?
tenor.gif

John Wall?
tenor.gif

De'Aron Fox?
tenor.gif

Kyrie?
tenor.gif

These pgs cannot be #1 options on a championship squad. They just can't. Isiah, Steph and Magic are outliers, especially Magic. Nikka not even a traditional pg. He was 6'8. Steph is the GOAT shooter. Isiah is
everything else.

My nikka what is Ja Morant gonna do for your squad? Them nikkas gon be right back in the lottery. He'll put up numbers, but this nikka won't impact wins. I don't see it. O'l Johnny Flynn ass nikkas. FOH. Eric Maynor in this bish yeah right stfu nikka. Yo where that nikka Elfrid Payton at? Yeah exactly.

Zion and RJ bout to restore the feeling. Get these lil nikkas outta here

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You can win with any scorer as your best player every position needs another in some type of way or said position will not succeed

Kobe/Michael need Rodman/Shaq to clean the glass

LeBron needs Bosh to spread the floor

Duncan needs Tony to run the offense properly

If you had a great scoring PG with elite team rebounding and team defense then you can win a championship thats pretty much the 2015 Warriors

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
everything is controlled by the player holding the puppet strings

the most skilled player on the floor

99.9% of the time that will be the point.gawd.........the coach on the floor it is what it is

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Who gives a fukk about positions in 2019 nikka what the fukk is this '82 :russ:

the team with the best collective talent will win in the NBA more than in any other sport ... point blank period ....and its pretty dumb to look at positional rings considering how many repeat champions there are over the history of the NBA ... one dominant team can control the landscape for half a decade simply because they are more talented than everyone else ..not because of some magical positional constuction ... lmao wtf :mjlol:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
You forgot Billups but yeah, he led the Pistons to a chip.
but yeah you gotta be All Time special to really lead a team to an NBA title

Dubs are blessed with Curry, he's different.
I never count Billups because even though he was finals mvp, that Pistons squad was perfectly balanced. I actually thought RIP or Sheed was the best player.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Who gives a fukk about positions in 2019 nikka what the fukk is this '82 :russ:

the team with the best collective talent will win in the NBA more than in any other sport ... point blank period ....and its pretty dumb to look at positional rings considering how many repeat champions there are over the history of the NBA ... one dominant team can control the landscape for half a decade simply because they are more talented than everyone else ..not because of some magical positional constuction ... lmao wtf :mjlol:
My point is solid nikka. Hush that non sense you spewing. It matters. If it didn't matter, the stats would show that. These pgs cannot be #1 options on championship teams.