If You're A Man And You Wear Jeans With Rips In Them...

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

boy.

We weren't rocking that shyt in the 80s, 90s, or early to mid 2000s. Stop. I picked out my own clothes, mixing and matching styles to create

my own aesthetic. I like to call my style sophisticated hood wear or intelligent d-boy attire. :francis:

Daps
I don't do the ripped look. But my jeans are skinny / fitted.

Not everyone can pull it off. But I have a unique physique that can.

I wear fitted Baldwins that some of my brehs clown for looking like "skinny" jeans, but they're loose enough not to look moist.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Oh lord, save these young men from a society of batty driven influence :francis:
Nothing batty about my appearance though. I look masculine as heck.

Lean brehs can pull of the skinny / fitted appearance.

With that said, there's definitely some batty fashion out there, that nikkas need to be mindful of.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I wear fitted Baldwins that some of my brehs clown for looking like "skinny" jeans, but they're loose enough not to look moist.
I'm muscular, With big quads. Nothing moist about my appearance. There's definitely some :wrist: shyt out there, but then there's brehs like me who it right.

I'd have @Bedwench switching sides if she ever saw me irl.

With that said, you'll never catch me in some ripped denim. fukk I look like trying imitate a bum :dahell:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
BYQJWo4IIAA2KMt.jpg:large

Take fashion advice from 30yr olds who dress like this and still wear acg boots with Carhatt coats, brehs

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
You're a follower with no independent sense of style, a person who rolls with the herd, someone devoid of an identity that wasn't modeled off what you viewed while watching television or browsing the web. When did this
Odell-Beckham-Jr-And-Von-Miller.jpg
vic-mensa-saint-laurent-a-640x708.jpg
kanye-e1462395852847.jpg
Allen-Onyia-Metallica-YSL-Saint-Laurent-Bag-Jeans-Sneakers.jpg

become acceptable for men to wear? Who said that this fakkitry was the wave? All I see in each of these examples, no matter how much money the men featured might have, is insecurity and a style defined by what others have approved. I guarantee that the men who attract the most women are those who don't dress like this, whose style is a reflection of their persona and identity rather than the trends of the moment, who ride uncharted currents that haven't yet been found by the guppies. :francis:

Most people are followers anyway breh. You just described like 85 percent of America :francis: