If You're A Man And You Wear Jeans With Rips In Them...

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Marshalls doesn't sell coats that cost a rack. :mjlol:
giphy.gif

Daps
We weren't rocking that shyt in the 80s, 90s, or early to mid 2000s. Stop. I picked out my own clothes, mixing and matching styles to create my own aesthetic. I like to call my style sophisticated hood wear or intelligent d-boy attire. :francis:

:gucci: WTF does this shyt even mean? Never heard no black man say this retarded ass shyt.

What you wearing penny loafers with a South Pole outfit??

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
You're a follower with no independent sense of style, a person who rolls with the herd, someone devoid of an identity that wasn't modeled off what you viewed while watching television or browsing the web. When did this
Odell-Beckham-Jr-And-Von-Miller.jpg
vic-mensa-saint-laurent-a-640x708.jpg
kanye-e1462395852847.jpg
Allen-Onyia-Metallica-YSL-Saint-Laurent-Bag-Jeans-Sneakers.jpg

become acceptable for men to wear? Who said that this fakkitry was the wave? All I see in each of these examples, no matter how much money the men featured might have, is insecurity and a style defined by what others have approved. I guarantee that the men who attract the most women are those who don't dress like this, whose style is a reflection of their persona and identity rather than the trends of the moment, who ride uncharted currents that haven't yet been found by the guppies. :francis:
Coming from the man who shashays around town rockin Missy Elliot's winter line
:comeon: Just stop it, ok!?!?

(Stephen A. Voice)

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We weren't rocking that shyt in the 80s, 90s, or early to mid 2000s. Stop. I picked out my own clothes, mixing and matching styles to create my own aesthetic. I like to call my style sophisticated hood wear or intelligent d-boy attire. :francis:

i remember seeing ripped jeans back in the 90s and i was born in the mid 80s.

Most people are followers anyway breh. You just described like 85 percent of America :francis:

this.