If you're a Man, your probably trash

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
The answer, of course, is hell fukking yes. We are all complicit. We are all agents of patriarchy, and we’ve all benefitted from it. We are all active contributors to rape culture.

To you dikkheads who tried to defend this website

tenor.gif

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Men have really been taking a beating this year :hamster:
It's not going go work out well for women in the long run. Young dudes are flooded with sexual imagery from attention seeking women online who are ready to shame you and put you in the blast the second you try to do anything about your urges. Bunch of confused men coming up not knowing how or even why to deal with a woman, lack of fathers there to guide the youngins too. A hot mess.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's not going go work out well for women in the long run. Young dudes are flooded with sexual imagery from attention seeking women online who are ready to shame you and put you in the blast the second you try to do anything about your urges. Bunch of confused men coming up not knowing how or even why to deal with a woman, lack of fathers there to guide the youngins too. A hot mess.

These hardcore feminist women are going to make it hard for women to even pull a man smh. That's probably why men are scared to even say anything to me now because of sh*t like this. These women know what is harassment and what isn't. I'm not going to get offended if a man compliments me or so forth. I really don't think that every single man on earth is out here being a monster like these feminist say they are. One of my nephews is almost 2 years old and I'm honestly scared for him.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Men have really been taking a beating this year :hamster:

Yeah, the world is Roman Reigns and we are the League of Nations. :mjcry: shyt, sometimes I feel like James Ellsworth; everybody is hitting their damn finisher on me.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I don't think this should be news to anyone on here.:stopitslime:

fukk this nonsense. :what: I feel sorry for any young black man reading this shyt and feeling guilty. :beli: Now we are a party to this shyt?

This c00n epidemic is seriously fukking out of hand man. :aicmon:We :cape:for white rapists now? :rudy:

"Ohhhh Massa I join you too in your pain Massa! I is what you is Massa":wtf:

Last edited:

stave

Superstar
Daps
It’s reconciling with what you might have done—and might currently be doing—to prevent from doing it in the future. And well, it’s asking yourself, “How fukked up am I?” Which, expressed another way, is “Wait ... should I be worried about this avalanche too?”

Not gonna lie, all this stuff has gotten me thinking about shyt I may have done before. I may not have been on the scumbag wave of the celebrities or some of the other shyt I've seen people getting accused of on twitter, but the definition seems to be getting broader.

Years ago before all of this, I really started thinking about how I used to be towards some women, and I made some changes. The ones who I cross paths with now I have told about it. I feel like I have made my peace with who I was 10-15 years ago. If it comes up, I will admit it if true, apologize again, and just move on I guess.

But yeah, the rest of that article sucks