If you're a Man, your probably trash

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah....mostly gay dudes push feminism

you're wrong. a substantial amount of straight men are writing articles like this as they figured its a good way of getting in good graces with a particular group of women.

you're also wrong in assuming gay men that write articles like these aren't doing it for the p*ssy. maybe not in the proverbial sexual sense but don't be disingenuous and think they don't gain status/adulation/a following with the same particular group of women.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
full
Stoppppped reaaaadiiinnnggg.......
:russ:

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Doing the most FOR it.

Doesn't mean they actually get it.

Some do, but it rarely ends well. Especially if it is done out of pity.

I think these guys are telling on themselves or rather telling on black men. Are white feminist males who write anything that is perceived as being favorable to women ever accused of doing it just for sex? They cant even give other black men the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ the top comment from Wild Cougar. Eating their own.
Some of these women are seeing the light and calling out some of these dudes who are frauds.
She has a lot of truth in her comment.

A point can be made without these self-defeating, hyperbolic generalizations.
I remember one cat who proclaims being a male feminist said that anything less than get stabbed in the neck by a black woman is a privilege. :dwillhuh:

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Masculinity is constantly under e-attack from insensitive hags, faqs and draqs and I feel so vulnerable because of it lately :mjcry: