If you're anti-immigrant, you're directly suporting white supremacy

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Yes black people need jobs, I would be a bootlicking ass c00n like @David_TheMan for denying such a thing.

So if we're not going to rid ourselves of capitalism, then we need to abide or play by the system.

If we are, then silence any and all or critiques of the bougie, talented tenth Negroes you claim to despise (out of envy let's keep it 100) and or tear down people who use the means of capitalism to get to where they are.

If everyone can't be a their own boss, work in a start up, or live out their dreams keep it one hundred with them and tell them that this system is only meant to benefit the few not the many.

If you bucking against bougie values fine, but you look silly and come off suspect stating that black people need to take any old job they get, but criticize them when they want to make 15/20$ an hr or call them wasteful because they wanna spend their funds on a few luxuries.

This country and the cacs who run shyt want cheap labor, whether it's Jefe, Mohammed or Deonte, everything else takes the back seat, if that.

Stop giving free passes to Goldman Sachs and Leeman Brothers and house flippers for destroying the economy yet want to chastise people on Section 8 and Welfare.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
tenor.gif

"Black supremacy":mjlol: thread tag

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
How does Immigration benefit us Black Americans?

It's not a matter of it being a benefit when the reasoning behind it strictly for cheap labor at the expense of Black and Cac citizens.

Especially when you look at the fact America has been trying to get Mexican agriculturalists into the country since the 60's which didn't go as planned, so they sped up the process via NAFTA.

Bracero program - Wikipedia

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
mainly because that's more people for you and your fellow bootlickers to gather up to be exploited not because you want their to be any thing to enrich or at least improve the conditions of others.
You made a thread claiming I'm anti-immigration.
I tell you I'm not and you start copping pleas.
I don't understand why you and malc seem to have locked on to me for some reason, but its strange as hell.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Sorry but I have no clue what the OP is trying to say bruh
say%20what.gif
dizzy.gif

Definition of articulate

a :expressing oneself readily, clearly, and effectively
  • an articulate teacher
; also:expressed in such a manner
  • an articulate argument
b :divided into syllables or words meaningfully arranged :intelligible
  • an articulatecry/utterance
c :able to speak
  • So furious was he that he was hardly articulate—Arthur Conan Doyle

:ufdup: Definition of ARTICULATE

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
When you study migration (in general) you notice that the most lower class socialy/economically (which usually is a minority) sometimes ends up being againt more recent immigrants, because the latter

a. tend to bring wages down, because employers benefit from the cheap labor (that's why illegal immigrants get in and STAY, because despite the rah-rah it benefits employers)
b. create a rise in xenophobia from the majority group, that is indiscriminate : it aims at migrants, but at other minorities too (including citizens).

When you add both, it's easy to understand why migrants are seen as a "danger" for minorities, because they "mess it up for everyone" who made efforts before to improve their situation. Obviously it's an easy cop-out, because migrants are the perfect scapegoats for everything : easier to attack some random foreigner who just got in the country who doesn't speak the language, no legal help, etc...than "The Man".

Minorities are better off trying to work with migrants because they will come in no matter what (point a.) and suffer from the same xenophobia (point b.). But majority politicians are expert at setting up one minority against another, because they know there's strength in numbers. That's why it was crucial for them to break the labor unions. Now instead of all being "workers", now you're "immigrant" or "Black". And on top of that you have the "good immigrant" and the "bad immigrant", just like you have the "model minority" and the "bad minority". :yeshrug: