If you're anti-immigrant, you're directly suporting white supremacy

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
So what about the immigrants who come over here committing crimes? I'm not against folks putting in hard work to get to this country,but if they came over here illegally,am I supposed to support that? I put African Americans first and everybody else gotta hold their own nuts. Sorry,brother.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amerikkka purposely flooded this country with immigrants to undercut black Americans.

Nothing to do with black Americans really.... just needed a new loser in the capitalism pyramid since slavery was no longer legal and companies had to pay black Americans a competitive wage per federal law basically

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Immigration directly helps the rich... directly hurts the poor and middle class.

Rich people get to have their cheap labor and their servants, while the poor get to live and be around these shytty neighborhoods and towns.

So wouldn't a anti immigration stance be more against the "white power structure" than for it?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
aren't your parents and husband immigrants?
Nah, they're not. My extended family are and they are legal immigrants, running from persecution which is something I'm understanding of. I don't sympathize with illegal immigrants. It's fukked up that kids that don't know their status end up being in the mix but it's not my problem.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Nah, they're not. My extended family are and they are legal immigrants, running from persecution which is something I'm understanding of. I don't sympathize with illegal immigrants. It's fukked up that kids that don't know their status end up being in the mix but it's not my problem.
does it matter what type of "illegal" there are? like washed ashore vs. overstayed a student visa to you? many of those people are also running from some type of persecution.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Amerikkka purposely flooded this country with immigrants to undercut black Americans. OP consistently a terrible poster.

Only thing blacks should be worrying about is ourselves and defeating white supremacy

OP is one of them negros that come in on some "fukk the crackers, it's just us" shyt to get your guard and then turn into a "kubaya,we-are-the-world" type nikka any time you say anything remotely problack.