I'll name this offseason thread later: The NBA 2019 Offseason/Free Agency Thread

Daps
It would be a dumb move for kawhi to stay in Toronto when he can be in a better position to win for the 2-3 years on the lakers with real stars.

Keep in mind that they're not exactly blowing the competition out of the water over there in the east.

:mjlol:@ the clippers

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Most Hawk fans on our other sites hate Evan Turner with a passion. @smitty22 and @Serious, sell us on why Turner ain't trash
He’s a solid 6th man at this point in his career. He can run the offense when Trae goes to the bench. He’s not a scorer but can get you rebounds and assists.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

How you the Kawhi of franchises but ain’t won shyt?

giphy.gif

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
To the surprise of absolutely no one... chris Broussard of all people said that Kawhi isnt meeting with Dallas.

He also did say the Knicks are expected to have a meeting but it's all about Raptors vs clippers at this point.

*all said on undisputed *

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
To the surprise of absolutely no one... chris Broussard of all people said that Kawhi isnt meeting with Dallas.

He also did say the Knicks are expected to have a meeting but it's all about Raptors vs clippers at this point.

*all said on undisputed *

:mjlol: All these media folks want the scoop on Kawhi. I doubt any of them know who he's meeting with. I think the only one who may know anything is Chris Carter because he's close with Kawhi's camp

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I’ve been saying this forever

It’s ok tho, the next CBA will stifle player movement like we never seen before
That's not happening. Why would the players agree to a deal that limits their ability to change teams? How would they even go about limiting player movement?