I'm Out My Mind, Yea I'm High Above The Rim [2018 Rockets Season Thread]

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I think we got a real shot at the championship because of this move :blessed:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
3 years of hating on this mf and his fuagzy ass rebounds, now I gotta watch them for 86+ games. :DKMetro:
Just bout to @ you and ask how you felt about this.....it’s a definite step up from Chris “count on an injury” ass....just don’t know if that back court gonna work?:patrice:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How is this gonna work with D'antoni?!?!?! Imagine giving Russ the keys to shoot 20 3s a game:picard::camby:

The only thing we can hope for is that we have better shooting coaches than OKC does.

There may be some validity to that, John Lucas is known as one of the best and OKC has had some horrific shooters outside of their star guys.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just bout to @ you and ask how you felt about this.....it’s a definite step up from Chris “count on an injury” ass....just don’t know if that back court gonna work?:patrice:

This will help our rebounding to some degree, although I don't want Capela doing that bullshyt that Adams did pulling off rebounds for this mf. Chris Paul just didn't have the size or vert anymore to get contested ones.

Hopefully we keep staggering PGs so Harden and WB aren't out there together too often defensively.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
What y'all think?

I'll take Westbook's explosiveness, ruthlessness and heart anyday. It's gonna be an adjustment but I think this makes the Rockets better.

CP3 needed to be a scorer and passer in that GSW series but his shot was off and he can't finish at or even get to the rim. Westbrook isn't a 3point shooter but he has a scorer's mentality and he will also pass the ball off the PnR. I like it!

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Went on record 2 weeks ago saying an even swap makes us better. We now have to stars that are automatic points on drives to the bucket especially if their shots aren’t falling. If we can pry Love from Cleveland we have a good squad. I agree we need a true stretch 4 to complete the starting 5. House can fill that role? Go get Livingston to play enforcer off the far end of the bench?