Indian Racists In Guyana: Talk On It

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
The British weren't angels, but I gotta give them props for what they did do right. West Indians are proud of their literacy rates. At least we used ot be...not so sure about these days. My grandmother talks about the Queen like a hero :laugh: Be having me like :dwillhuh::sitdown: sometimes.

that's interesting, one thing ive noticed is that the most successful black nations arent really in africa, its the black caribbean nations like antigua, barabados bermuda etc

imo and my theory is that literacy made the difference, most caribbean nations have 90% literacy rate, except for haiti

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
that's interesting, one thing ive noticed is that the most successful black nations arent really in africa, its the black caribbean nations like antigua, barabados bermuda etc

imo and my theory is that literacy made the difference, most caribbean nations have 90% literacy rate, except for haiti
:demonic:

Define successful.. South Africa,Ghana ,Nigeria,Kenya etc have good economic growth better than most carribean nations and are former commonwealth colonies

I will say this..the colonialists didnt invest as much in Africa because they never planned to stay..just loot ..they built railroads to suck out resources and pretty much stopped there wheras in places like india"the jewel in the crown" they spent more on infrastructure because they wanted to stay there so perhaps the high literacy in the carribean may just be that schooling was more accesible

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm half-Guyanese but sadly I'm still fairly ignorant about the country

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:demonic:

Define successful.. South Africa,Ghana ,Nigeria,Kenya etc have good economic growth better than most carribean nations and are former commonwealth colonies

I will say this..the colonialists didnt invest as much in Africa because they never planned to stay..just loot ..they built railroads to suck out resources and pretty much stopped there wheras in places like india"the jewel in the crown" they spent more on infrastructure because they wanted to stay there so perhaps the high literacy in the carribean may just be that schooling was more accesible

successful in that people live ok with decent infrastructure, economic growth is not a good measure of how people live because economic growth is just a comparison of the previous year

but in terms of per capita, black Caribbean nations are ahead of black african nations

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think @VictorVonDoom parents is from there :mjpls:

since you're in here. that article = the rebuttal to your indian homeboy, in that other thread. once again this is why i tried to tell you i cant listen to that dude talk about black people.

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Every west indian knows ..indian Guyanese ppl are RACISTS....Same shyt in trini too...just not as bad....they LOVE the white man...and HATE black ppl....shyt is sad...white ppl got them brain washed..even them DIRTY ass indian that come here from India...are RACISTS....smelling like spoiled goat but got the nerve to try and turn they nose up at me :russ: and did some dude in this thread say..all the black ppl live or are from tobago?? and all the indian coolie ppl are from and live in Trinidad???...:snoop:..You sir are a clown and a dumbass...

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
since you're in here. that article = the rebuttal to your indian homeboy, in that other thread. once again this is why i tried to tell you i cant listen to that dude talk about black people.

Ad hominem attacks will get you nowhere

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
LOL. SURE THEY WILL, if it makes sense.

oh it will work in the sense that you can work up people's emotion, ad hominem attacks work all the time in politics and in the real world

but logically it cant work, ad homenim attacks are logical fallacies

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Every west indian knows ..indian Guyanese ppl are RACISTS....Same shyt in trini too...just not as bad....they LOVE the white man...and HATE black ppl....shyt is sad...white ppl got them brain washed..even them DIRTY ass indian that come here from India...are RACISTS....smelling like spoiled goat but got the nerve to try and turn they nose up at me :russ: and did some dude in this thread say..all the black ppl live or are from tobago?? and all the indian coolie ppl are from and live in Trinidad???...:snoop:..You sir are a clown and a dumbass...

Calm down fukk boy. I said it was a joke...told to me by a Trini by the way. Wash your face nikka

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Calm down fukk boy. I said it was a joke...told to me by a Trini by the way. Wash your face nikka

The British weren't angels, but I gotta give them props for what they did do right. West Indians are proud of their literacy rates. At least we used ot be...not *so sure about these days. My grandmother talks about the Queen like a hero :laugh: Be having me like :dwillhuh::sitdown: sometimes.

And about Trini, i always look at them like our sister island...but they have a much better economy due to oil i believe so you dont see as much strife imo. Its a joke though, all the coolie people live on the island of Trinidad, and the blacks come from Tobago. To this day....every Trini i've met fits that mold lol.

you said to this day every trini you've met fits that mold as if it holds some type of merit :stopitslime: wow..a joke that wasn't funny ..go make some curry punjabi :smugdraper:

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
you said to this day every trini you've met fits that mold :stopitslime: wow..a joke that wasn't funny ..go make some curry punjabi :smugdraper:

Are you illiterate nikka? Smh at you dissecting my posts and coming to the conclusion that im punjab. Clearly its not the rule, that was my anecdotal reference. Every coolie trini ive met is form the main island,every black one is from Tobago. You the exception lil nikka? You couldve just introduced yourself and kept it moving.

OneManGang

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@FreshABM

nikka GT men and Trini people have a feud...you unwittingly started that shyt. Bless up my yute. :myman:

Last edited by a moderator: