Is "Bizounce " the hardest R&B track from a female artist ever ?

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown

I remember when this song came out, I thought it was pretty hard especially for an R&b song, because back then it was rare to hear an R&b artist use profanity it their songs. So whenever a R&b song had a little profanity to me it was cool. But now it seems like everyone from Rappers to pop stars cuss in their song's so the novelty has been worn out. But that's besides the point, I just feel like their has never been a song by a female R&b artist, that has ever gone as hard as this one.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
There was a site that had this in clean, dirty and instru.
the early days mayne
those days I made mixtapes with two windows media players.

this song had an aliyah vibe that I liked
her linking with g unit was the end of her career
had she went with darkchild or missy she might have a decent run.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps

I remember when this song came out, I thought it was pretty hard especially for an R&b song, because back then it was rare to hear an R&b artist use profanity it their songs. So whenever a R&b song had a little profanity to me it was cool. But now it seems like everyone from Rappers to pop stars cuss in their song's so the novelty has been worn out. But that's besides the point, I just feel like their has never been a song by a female R&b artist, that has ever gone as hard as this one.

I remember that song. I would watch Citas World on BET and that song would play continuously

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You just mean hard as in cursing?

Cause hit me up style was fukked up

She didn't have to spend all my money :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Brings me back to my high school days. There used to be a feature where when callers called your cell phone they could hear a song playing. I used to have this on rotation for a bf when he pissed me, so when he called that’s what he heard lol, :snoop:smh.

shyt was even harder when Swishahouse got to this and made a chopped and screwed version!

I used to bump this heavy when I was in college at A&T...... that version

fukk Action 24:shaq:

@CarmelBarbie what you and them baby coli brehs know about that?:mjlit:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
shyt was even harder when Swishahouse got to this and made a chopped and screwed version!

I used to bump this heavy when I was in college at A&T...... that version

fukk Action 24:shaq:

@CarmelBarbie what you and them baby coli brehs know about that?:mjlit:

Baby? Smh. We’re like that same age aren’t we? And never heard this before. :ohhh: