Is It Selfish For A Man To Leave His Wife Because She Can't Have Kids?

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
She should allow him to use his sperm with another woman. That way the baby is at least half theirs :mjpls:

katblankstare.gif

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I have a friend who is doing this right now...

His wife can't have kids so he's telling his boys he's thinking divorce...

Yet, when he gained weight & was nearly 300 pounds she stuck with him. Now that he's hit the gym the last year & dropped to 190 & is getting looks again he's considering leaving her...

She stuck by him & held him down financially when he didn't have a job and was depressed and going through emotions & now that he's back to his normal self he says he wants more than she can offer him...

Be safe out here brehettes...

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps

Yet, when he gained weight & was nearly 300 pounds she stuck with him. Now that he's hit the gym the last year & dropped to 190 & is getting looks again he's considering leaving her...

She stuck by him & held him down financially when he didn't have a job and was depressed and going through emotions & now that he's back to his normal self he says he wants more than she can offer him...

Thats ... :snoop:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

Damn that's messed up. Hopefully she finds someone better because obviously trash.

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA

God damn thats a horrible position for her.:mjcry: