Is It Selfish For A Man To Leave His Wife Because She Can't Have Kids?

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
:russ: nggas is ruthless up in here....shyt...do u truly fuk wit the one u wit??? :mjlol: Seein my lady shed a tear makes me wanna body somethin... so knowin what it would do to her if I left her over that situation??? :patrice: couldnt do it:manny:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
I have a friend who is doing this right now...

His wife can't have kids so he's telling his boys he's thinking divorce...

Yet, when he gained weight & was nearly 300 pounds she stuck with him. Now that he's hit the gym the last year & dropped to 190 & is getting looks again he's considering leaving her...

She stuck by him & held him down financially when he didn't have a job and was depressed and going through emotions & now that he's back to his normal self he says he wants more than she can offer him...

Be safe out here brehettes...

That's seriously messed up. She sounds like a very good woman. There aren't too many of them around.

I understand why he wants a child tho so it's a tough position to be in. He shouldn't be contemplating leaving her at all still, I'm sure they could work something out if they sat down and discussed their options.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
If me not being able to have kids makes him unhappy in the marriage then he can leave. I'll be sad but I'll get over it

Hell I'd heard of men getting vasectomies in their 20's or women getting their tubes tied and never telling their spouse. Meanwhile (s)he's wondering why they could never conceive.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Go to her FB page & her profile picture is a shot of them cuddled up... her relationship status says Married and is attached to his FB name...

Go to his page and his profile picture is a gym selfie... his relationship status is hidden...

And hes your friend? Hmmm :patrice:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
That's seriously messed up. She sounds like a very good woman. There aren't too many of them around.

I understand why he wants a child tho so it's a tough position to be in. He shouldn't be contemplating leaving her at all still, I'm sure they could work something out if they sat down and discussed their options.

I know men like this. He will find any way to leave her because he wants to "find himself"

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
If me not being able to have kids makes him unhappy in the marriage then he can leave. I'll be sad but I'll get over it

Hell I'd heard of men getting vasectomies in their 20's or women getting their tubes tied and never telling their spouse. Meanwhile (s)he's wondering why they could never conceive.

That is sooooooooooooooo true. He will blame her for not getting pregnant and leave her

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
And hes your friend? Hmmm :patrice:

Known each other since High School... music & sports were our similar interests that kept us cool plus we had worked 2 jobs together. Some people grow older and grow apart in ideals as we mature... still kick it with him when I'm in the city... but it's moreso chopping it up and playing 2k or Madden & talking music or sports... but we don't kick it like that... our lifestyles are just too different at this point in our lives if that makes sense...

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
:russ: nggas is ruthless up in here....shyt...do u truly fuk wit the one u wit??? :mjlol: Seein my lady shed a tear makes me wanna body somethin... so knowin what it would do to her if I left her over that situation??? :patrice: couldnt do it:manny:
It all depends on the scenario in all honesty. Do she have kids and I don't? Are we both childless? Some of these bytches are just selfish themslves.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
tumblr_lv77688jZA1qcbby3o1_250.gif

...don't you have 3 kids?

I have 4 ... But i got my tubes tied 15 yrs ago b4 I met my 2nd husband :usure:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Its absolutely selfish. In sickness and in health. She cannot control not being able to have children. They should adopt or figure out some other option that works for them in regards to having kids.
Is that not selfish to make someone conform to your illness just because it's what YOU want? Why is it his burden now that you can't have children and why guilt someone into staying with you and changing their whole life just because there's something wrong with you?