Is Jalen Rose the best NBA insider?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i used to think it was SAS... but it's clearly jalen rose.. he said melo would shut it down after all star... in NOVEMBER lol.. said the cavs would make that trade and named that center's name... IN NOVEMBER... said KG would be going back to MN and said he'd get part ownership... IN DECEMBER.. dude had lebron going to miami a year and a half before it happened

i mean shyt... he leaked the day and time and place of the mayweather vs pac fight.... in NOVEMBER

i don't know what this man is doing... but i faithfully listen to the shyt he says and i've never heard him be wrong on some shyt.. and he doesn't guess or say maybe...

he pauses... "listen... carmelo has the all star in new york this year... so i don't care what he's saying.. he's gonna play till then, be a good host, and shut it down the next day... remember i said this"

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
listening to his after the deadline podcast now

"perkins will be bought out and go to the clippers" dude was traded like 5 mins ago and he already got the whole plot going

but he actually said some shyt moments after i posted this

"i love being an analyst vs a reporter... i don't ever have to say where i heard things or confirm it with anyone.. that way i keep my sources and never have to say where it came from"

Jayseos

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte NC
not just NBA he was the first one to say anything about frank gore going to the colts months ago and he had also mentioned that beast mode coming to the niners. He also stated ray ray would sign with the cavs...

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
He stays connected. Might have something to do with his charter school so he networks to gain investors and supporters....I guess along with that comes inside info.