Is Jalen Rose the best NBA insider?

James Worthy

Superstar
Daps
"Jalen and Jacoby" is the only NBA podcast i fukk with! Jalen usually has the best intel weeks or months before a trade or some "breaking news" happens. Trust me, you will never have to depend on:

tumblr_m4uu7i1ILU1qk9z3lo1_500.jpg

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
He stays connected. Might have something to do with his charter school so he networks to gain investors and supporters....I guess along with that comes inside info.

dont mean to change the subject man. but i love what jalen is doing for these kids man. that charter school looks top notch from the web site Between him and snoop man. they really are looking out for these kids.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
dont mean to change the subject man. but i love what jalen is doing for these kids man. that charter school looks top notch from the web site Between him and snoop man. they really are looking out for these kids.

Its important in a city like Detroit because of the failing public school system. Those kids need equal access to education and positive environments. The more street kids that graduate from places like that the more likely its gonna be that they'll want to stay and help the generation after them. Jalen set a great example for giving back. The best way Detroit can rebound is from within but the people from that community need the education and resources to do it.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Came in here to sh1t on Jalen then read OP's post:ehh:. Hate to admit it but Jalen's resume has been on point recently :francis:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
now that you know he's a Bill O'Reilley fan, how will that affect your opinion? :mjpls:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yeah it's well known that Jalen is very well connected in NBA circles...

Simmons did a podcast one time and was talking about some wild story Jalen told him that he never would have believed and then he ask the actual person who was involved and that person admitted to it and he said every since then he believes everything Jalen says...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Jalen be talking out his ass too much to be called an insider....some of his personal accounts when he played in Toronto have been refuted by his former teammates and coaches....hes no different than SAS cept he played,he says shyt just for attention...

oh and did i mention hes turned into a complete mid 40s cornball...

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Jalen also said Jordan was gonna play a game this year lol yall only remember what sticks to the walls

nah, that was last season's preview. but yeah, that seemed like he was just reaching/trying to get more ppl to listen to their podcast/watch their videos.

he talked about that prediction in some season preview before this season started & said something like it wouldn't have made sense because Bobcats/Hornets were better than expected last year and made the playoffs.