Is Jalen Rose the best NBA insider?

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
nah, that was last season's preview. but yeah, that seemed like he was just reaching/trying to get more ppl to listen to their podcast/watch their videos.

he talked about that prediction in some season preview before this season started & said something like it wouldn't have made sense because Bobcats/Hornets were better than expected last year and made the playoffs.
Time flies:to:

Damn salute to jalen then. Need to start catching these podcasts :salute:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
When did rose call Lebron to miami?

Jalen Rose, via Twitter, posted that LeBron James reportedly would not be returning to the Cavaliers next season.

His tweet read: "#NBA BREAKING NEWS (research/sources say) It is almost CERTAIN that LEBRON JAMES WILL NOT be returning to the CAVS! (Bulls/Heat/Clips)"

He also mentioned that the Chicago Bulls have the best chance of landing LeBron. Miami would have to change their roster up, and the Clippers have a very small chance of getting him.

He tweeted this like 3 weeks before lebron went to miami :manny:

Hoganese

#hogsset
Daps
Reppin
The 479
Jalen's dope but I fukks with Zach Lowe. J Rose definitely has more sources but the Lowe Post podcast is my fave sports podcast.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
i used to think it was SAS... but it's clearly jalen rose.. he said melo would shut it down after all star... in NOVEMBER lol.. said the cavs would make that trade and named that center's name... IN NOVEMBER... said KG would be going back to MN and said he'd get part ownership... IN DECEMBER.. dude had lebron going to miami a year and a half before it happened

i mean shyt... he leaked the day and time and place of the mayweather vs pac fight.... in NOVEMBER

i don't know what this man is doing... but i faithfully listen to the shyt he says and i've never heard him be wrong on some shyt.. and he doesn't guess or say maybe...

he pauses... "listen... carmelo has the all star in new york this year... so i don't care what he's saying.. he's gonna play till then, be a good host, and shut it down the next day... remember i said this"
:dahell: Since when is Jalen Rose an NBA reporter/insider? Last time I checked, he was just an NBA analyst.​

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
i used to think it was SAS... but it's clearly jalen rose.. he said melo would shut it down after all star... in NOVEMBER lol.. said the cavs would make that trade and named that center's name... IN NOVEMBER... said KG would be going back to MN and said he'd get part ownership... IN DECEMBER.. dude had lebron going to miami a year and a half before it happened

i mean shyt... he leaked the day and time and place of the mayweather vs pac fight.... in NOVEMBER

i don't know what this man is doing... but i faithfully listen to the shyt he says and i've never heard him be wrong on some shyt.. and he doesn't guess or say maybe...

he pauses... "listen... carmelo has the all star in new york this year... so i don't care what he's saying.. he's gonna play till then, be a good host, and shut it down the next day... remember i said this"

Did woj die?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
he only says things that he knows are legit and sits until he has it bulletproof.

He knew the jim harbaugh thing 100% legit early, because michigan TOLD donors like way before the info leaked, and he SAT because he didn't want to cross the family. Before that, he said harbaugh would likely go to miami because of the steven ross connection. As soon as he got the work michigan was a lock he stfu about the topic and let it play out.

if HE KNOWS something is happening he says it. He used to WORK for TOP RANK. That fight is happening.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Did woj die?

who? i'm not even being funny

he only says things that he knows are legit and sits until he has it bulletproof.

He knew the jim harbaugh thing 100% legit early, because michigan TOLD donors like way before the info leaked, and he SAT because he didn't want to cross the family. Before that, he said harbaugh would likely go to miami because of the steven ross connection. As soon as he got the work michigan was a lock he stfu about the topic and let it play out.

if HE KNOWS something is happening he says it. He used to WORK for TOP RANK. That fight is happening.

i mean that's the point... but where i've heard nothing from all the analyst on regular tv, cable or magazines, i've heard him have it... and you can say he's ex nba.. there's a lot of ex nba dudes up there commentating... they don't know shyt

they speculate about 10 things, and even when a lot of this KG, Melo news hit... everybody shocked and awed.. and talking bout late breaking news or "such and such just broke a rumor/story" MAYBE 24 hours before... stuff he said 3 months ago

i just think he doesn't get his respect as an nba insider like some of these other dudes :sas2:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jalen rose was just bragging about that on sportscenter