Is Magic Real?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
So I am absolutely convinced after a year of research in conspiracy theories and connecting various dots that the global elite who rule the world, the banking cartels who claim to be Jews are actually magicians practicing Kabbalah and summoning various spirits

The endless symbolism, the ritual gatherings in secret which is reminiscent of Eyes Wide Shut, the secrecy of the whole thing is just too much for it to be fake:patrice:

Hell even the OVO owl in my avy represents the global conspiracy & moloch and all sorts of secret society ish

And the shyt appears to be working too :merchant:, these mufukkas really rule the world.

So Coli brehs, is this magic stuff for real? And if so can anyone bring further insight into the Magic the global elite practice? Also this thread is about people who have witness voodoo, Santeria and all other forms of magic:leostare:

Last edited:

BocaRear

Daps

If you think I'm crazy it's because you haven't been doing your research breh, I promise u these are all facts as spooky as they seem :ld:, I feel like that nikka in the x files right now fr

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the dark arts are very real.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

BocaRear

Daps
Magic and devil worship/using spirits are 2 different things no? :patrice:

That's what I'm trying to figure out, Kabbalah which is Jewish mysticism has the exact same tree of life as magicians utilise :lupe:

Also the "jews" that rule these banks are Ashkenazis who have no heritage to the real Israelis, it's weird fam, it's like they practice hermitic, Babylonian and Egyptian beliefs in one

the dark arts are very real.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Drop gems in this thread breh

BocaRear

Daps