Is Magic Real?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:salute:Great thread. We need to forget about education and economics and just focus on revealing the secrets of Jew magick.

Negged.

Get out.

@BlackPearl thanks for the mention.

@Oso did a fantastic job of describing magic. Being able to utilize negative and positive energies to manipulate events, people or things is at the core of magic or traditionally...witchcraft. Funnily enough, it works to my advantage for people to not believe in it or be so mentally weak that they cannot discern whether or not they're under a spell. @Nelomaxwell already threw the invites out there...I'm not saying anything further in the open.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:ohhh: where do i find info about this? I'm just curious, I don't want to actually practice any of it.
That is possibly the most logical, grounded description of 'magic' I have ever read, do you have more on the bolded?

The tricky thing about recommending books on this topic is most authors write everything from THEIR perspective, which is skewed based on their experiences. But the novice will think they can duplicate what the author says and get the same results, when in fact the opposite is true. No two people manifest the same way.

With books about magic you'll have practitioners telling you about tools, systems, and rituals that worked for THEM and resonated with THEIR emotional field and helped THEM manifest. When the real key to magic and manifesting is creating a system that resonates with YOUR emotional field.

I'm saying all that to say... when you read books on magic you will get some useful tools but ONLY once they are placed into a personal context. Magic and manifestation are experiences that must be customized and unique to the practitioner to be totally effective.

I hope that made sense, if not, I can clarify more.

A good book to get you started if you can find it:

518wkAiMaAL._SX326_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Or if you want a more basic guide that's a little easier to find:

51VCZmJv52L._SX320_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Or if you're looking for something super effective and super practical:

51-TBXFsBsL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

But please remember. The author is giving you tips on how to manifest from HIS paradigm. Just like the Kabbalah, Sufism, Rosicrucianism, Gnosticism, Voodoo, etc. are all magical systems related to specific cultural paradigms. They are the same magic/manifestation principles at their core, just in different cultural contexts. And the key is to master the principles and put them into your own PERSONAL context that will resonate with YOUR thoughts and emotions.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
:ohhh: where do i find info about this? I'm just curious, I don't want to actually practice any of it.

One more thing I wanted to say.

We are ALL manifesting ALL of the time, whether we're consciously controlling it or not. We're all using our intent, thoughts, emotions, and actions to manifest every second of every day, whether we are aware of it or not. So you're best bet is to learn the rules of manifestation since you're already playing the game...

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Negged.

Get out.

@BlackPearl thanks for the mention.

@Oso did a fantastic job of describing magic. Being able to utilize negative and positive energies to manipulate events, people or things is at the core of magic or traditionally...witchcraft. Funnily enough, it works to my advantage for people to not believe in it or be so mentally weak that they cannot discern whether or not they're under a spell. @Nelomaxwell already threw the invites out there...I'm not saying anything further in the open.

:feedme: invite

• Dap
Reactions: Oso
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So I am absolutely convinced after a year of research in conspiracy theories and connecting various dots that the global elite who rule the world, the banking cartels who claim to be Jews are actually magicians practicing Kabbalah and summoning various spirits

The endless symbolism, the ritual gatherings in secret which is reminiscent of Eyes Wide Shut, the secrecy of the whole thing is just too much for it to be fake:patrice:

Hell even the OVO owl in my avy represents the global conspiracy & moloch and all sorts of secret society ish

And the shyt appears to be working too :merchant:, these mufukkas really rule the world.

So Coli brehs, is this magic stuff for real? And if so can anyone bring further insight into the Magic the global elite practice? Also this thread is about people who have witness voodoo, Santeria and all other forms of magic:leostare:

It's a reason people across continents have practiced that shyt throughout history. And it's not because it didn't work.