Is paying for sex ever justified?

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
It's crazy cause in Brooklyn, the grimiest nikkas nowadays will tell u they pay for p*ssy. That shyt common as fukk now and I can totally understand why.
Paying for p*ssy always been a D-Boy thing, nikkas just don't be around those type of nikkas to know.

Hell, even pimps pay for p*ssy, they usually have ulterior motives though.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Get swol and you can fukk all the bytches you want for free

I don't know though, Ronnie. You can definitely attract more p*ssy being swole and sort it out from there, but I think paying for it may become somewhat justified in a weird way if you're determined to fukk a particular type of woman/particular woman.

You've got to admit that being swole attracts more chicks that you don't want on the regular than chicks you DO want. I assume cats that pay just want to cut out all the sorting and beating around the bush.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know though, Ronnie. You can definitely attract more p*ssy being swole and sort it out from there, but I think paying for it may become somewhat justified in a weird way if you're determined to fukk a particular type of woman/particular woman.

You've got to admit that being swole attracts more chicks that you don't want on the regular than chicks you DO want. I assume cats that pay just want to cut out all the sorting and beating around the bush.
:mjgrin:chunky chicks love a man with muscles

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Do what you need to do breh. Just look at that thread in JBO, all them nikkas talking about their experience buying p*ssy. Just make it do what it do and stay safe. No need to get anyone's approval if you wanna pay for some p*ssy.

Daps
Do what you need to do breh. Just look at that thread in JBO, all them nikkas talking about their experience buying p*ssy. Just make it do what it do and stay safe. No need to get anyone's approval if you wanna pay for some p*ssy.
Im not buying p*ssy.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Lame /dusty nikka shyt :mjlol:

meh whatever.

last chick i was courting, my nikka @Spud34 ended up sending me a link of her on BP.

nikkas wanna put these bytches on a pedestal but u prolly being smooth and romantic, hanging out and buying drinks for a bytch that nikkas fukking for 100 an hour. :mjlol: