Is paying for sex ever justified?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
meh whatever.

last chick i was courting, my nikka @Spud34 ended up sending me a link of her on BP.

nikkas wanna put these bytches on a pedestal but u prolly being smooth and romantic, hanging out and buying drinks for a bytch that nikkas fukking for 100 an Hour

Nah. But you are defiantly fukkin s bytch that has sucked 10 dikks, been fukked by 8 old gray men and been pissed and shytted on in the same day :mjlol:

And you're the 11th lucky customer :mjlol:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Nah. But you are defiantly fukkin s bytch that has sucked 10 dikks, been fukked by 8 old gray men and been pissed and shytted on in the same day :mjlol:

And you're the 11th lucky customer :mjlol:

so... lmao

atleast I know what it is instead of being in some fantasy world.

this is gonna be a all day debate. in my life experiences, ive learned bytches aint shyt, u playing russian roulette regardless of how u come across your p*ssy.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
You should never,ever pay for sex. However, you can give a backpage hoe counterfeit money in order to provide initial support to the hoe's hierarchy of needs.

Try to get her to go raw too.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
:stopitslime: Payin for cheeks a Simp move tapout. Plain n SIMPle. Realistically...every ngga pays in some form or fashion (occassionally not at all). But dont let anyone fool u....its a sign of desperation :sadcam:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Atlanta and Miami have the best backpages imo.

Most them are fake pic's though.....

True...But, these two cities are the biggest STD havens in the US...:mjlol:

Yep

Selling p*ssy been a business it's just a lot more accepting now

Yeah most men pay for p*ssy and the result is a lot of average chick's trying to sell p*ssy now and it's killing the game. Fat chick's and skinny broads trying to sell sex not that shows how bad things are.

I don't think its a good idea to buy sex only because it's diminishess the respect of men.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
OP Stop trolling.

Either do it or don't.

All the information you need to make an educated decision is available right on this forum.