Is paying for sex ever justified?

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
Yeah...take women on dates and pay the bill first....

low-key....we've all paid for p*ssy...:sadcam:
Was explaining this to my neighbor. Either directly or indirectly your investment is a down payment on sex/dome. Its literally like you got a he shyt on layaway. Until she says aye. Or you did this etc.

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
You should never,ever pay for sex. However, you can give a backpage hoe counterfeit money in order to provide initial support to the hoe's hierarchy of needs.

Try to get her to go raw too.
:mjlol: I know a dude who did this shyt to a girl he use to fukk with that he was suspecting was a hoe. Talmbout how she needed money and she was dtf , only to get ganked outta 30 for dome. Hit her big head ass with a fake twenty. 10 left can't even get a combo at bk with that. :mjlol:

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paying for sex is only justified for disabled men. Men with disabilities that could hinder them from attracting females.

All these other men are lazy to do the work to attract women

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
A single man should not have to pay for p*ssy. Point Blank. You're not supposed to be paying for sex, you're supposed to be paying for the discretion and peace of mind. Getting a prostitute is worth it if you're married, with or without children.

You're not going to have to worry about women call you a different times of the night, having to answer to your woman about other women contacting you, and potentially end up losing your woman. Wind up paying child support and alimony for years over some p*ssy brehs.

Getting a prostitute that you can just go ahead and knock out real quick makes sure that you don't embarrass yourself, embarrass her, nor y'all friends and family out in public with a random chick

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Never had to. If I was ugly, flabby, and sick would I pay for p*ssy? Absolutely.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I don't know though, Ronnie. You can definitely attract more p*ssy being swole and sort it out from there, but I think paying for it may become somewhat justified in a weird way if you're determined to fukk a particular type of woman/particular woman.

You've got to admit that being swole attracts more chicks that you don't want on the regular than chicks you DO want. I assume cats that pay just want to cut out all the sorting and beating around the bush.

"Particular type of woman" mannnnn y'all need to stop. There are plenty of women out there that look like the ones you are suppose to smash that are down. You don't gotta pay for no bytch. Every woman has a p*ssy what makes that one better than the next.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I dont think i could.

But financially, its about the cost of a date either way without the bullshyt.

:edit:

Yuck though :yikesman: