Is Steph winning his fourth Finals putting Lebron Era to the back burner for the 00s

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
YOU KNOW @Rhakim FINISHED 2ND IN WOAT VOTING, RIGHT?

WELL RESPECTED? 😂

HE WON POSTER OF THE YEAR IN SOME FORUM NO ONE EVEN VISITS. EVEN BRON GROUPIES ON THIS SITE THINK HIS SLURPIN IN THE COLISEUM IS EXTREME.

I was unaware of that, actually. Keep it a bean, I don't know how the poster tags work at all.

But since we're talking history and the optics of that history here in this thread, YOU have the WOAT tag, and he has PoTY. Optics, remember?

Rhakim isn't only in the sports threads, he's in TLR too. Every thread I've ever seen him in, he was kicking knowledge, and consistently receives the most daps in those threads. His reputation is solidly green. As far as I am concerned, it's an honor to be called a poor man's Rhakim :manny:

If I'm on that path, I'd say the Coli has gained another great poster.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I was unaware of that, actually. Keep it a bean, I don't know how the poster tags work at all.

But since we're talking history and the optics of that history here in this thread, YOU have the WOAT tag, and he has PoTY. Optics, remember?

Rhakim isn't only in the sports threads, he's in TLR too. Every thread I've ever seen him in, he was kicking knowledge, and consistently receives the most daps in those threads. His reputation is solidly green. As far as I am concerned, it's an honor to be called a poor man's Rhakim :manny:

OF COURSE YOU WOULD LIKE HIM

:skip:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Lol bruh, I like any poster that kicks knowledge because that's all I'm about.

Have you noticed I ain't attacked any players in the threads I posted in? It's because I am a die hard basketball fan, and I love and respect the game. I hate two basketball players (Harden and Booker) and dislike another two (Kyrie and Durant). For those I dislike, I still defended and said nice things about them in these threads, because I'm only telling the truth.

I am upfront about my biases, so you will never catch me in an expose thread. You are starting to grow on me to be honest lol

But as soon as you say some dumb shyt, I'm on yo ass :dame:

It's as simple as that for me.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

@Rhakim is an intelligent black man based off his responses, so always respect to someone who gives their opinions with intelligence. I'm new to the forum, and don't know everyone's "rep" but just based on your responses it comes across you're not well respected. And based on your responses back to the discussions in this thread... I can see why

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
/I was unaware of that, actually. Keep it a bean, I don't know how the poster tags work at all.

Wait, you were "unaware" of what? @Sccit knows I have him on ignore so I'm 100% certain he's lying on me. He can't help it, it's in his nature.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
That’s blatantly false. Otherwise Kareem wouldn’t be considered top 3 with 6 rings and 2 FMVPs. The Finals MVP argument started with Kobe in the 2000s as a way to demean him. Also, there was no internet back in the 80s and most of the 90s, so where were people having these stan war arguments at? This is why players like Kareem didn’t get demeaned as much because the infrastructure wasn’t there for haters to have a worldwide platform.

Another good example is Dr J. Fans recognize his name more and players like Jordan and other players showed him respect as a basketball forefather. Nobody even acknowledges that Moses Malone won MVP over him. So yes, the FMVP argument wasn’t weaponized like it is now.
Thank you well said

We make the top 10 impenetrable because they played before widespread scrutiny was as common

KAJ underachieved in a weak 70s and only won 3 of his 6 rings as the best player (and still needed an elite point gusrd, like KD)

Bird wasn't a consistently great Finals performer

Magic played in a very weak western conference, and had stacked teams his whole career, and landed on a team with KAP as a ROOKIE

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wait, you were "unaware" of what? @Sccit knows I have him on ignore so I'm 100% certain he's lying on me. He can't help it, it's in his nature.

He said you finished 2nd in WOAT voting.

I wasn't there, didn't see that thread (if there was one) so I have no idea what he's referring to.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He said you finished 2nd in WOAT voting.

I wasn't there, didn't see that thread (if there was one) so I have no idea what he's referring to.

Yeah, that would be a bald-faced lie.

@CHICAGO is one of the mods here and he hates me because I've exposed him over and over again. So after the WOAT nominations he put me in the final 3 even though I wasn't one of the top 3 most-nominated people, in fact I was nominated by just 6 or 7 Bron haters. @Sccit himself got nominated more than I did but @CHICAGO kept him and several other guys out of the final vote because he was trying to get back at me.

The moment he did that, at least 20-25 posters including other mods said that it was a complete joke that I was being put up in the WOAT vote and hardly anyone was going to vote for me. But @CHICAGO refused to back down and claimed he had made some complex calculation that made me top-3 (which was full of shyt, I wasn't top 3 no matter what way you counted it). So the final vote only had 3 people in it and I was dead last by a MILE.

2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Darealtwo1 - 143 votes
Gil Scot-Heroin - 120 votes
Rhakim - 15 votes

Just 15 votes out of 278 cast. 5% of the vote. A few butthurt Bron haters like @Sccit and that was it. I was over 100 votes away from being #2 in WOAT voting, and I was only 3rd because @CHICAGO got his feelings hurt. If he had put 4 guys on the ballot I would have been 4th, if he put 5 on I would have been 5th, I was going to be a distant last in that voting no matter what.

Now you know what kind of poster @Sccit is and how much you can trust what he has to say.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Of Kareem 6 titles he was the undisputed best player in 3 of them.
The only players who have more are Jordan and Russell both players I place above Kareem.
I have Kareem 4th after Jordan, Russell and Magic.

The only people who have more titles or the only ones who have more as the undisputed best player?

Sam Jones, Tom Heinsohn, and John Havlicek have more titles than Kareem.

Tim Duncan and LeBron James have more titles as the undisputed #1 than Kareem.

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kobe stans shamelessly dikk ride every player to oppose Lebron. 1 year its Curry, then KD, then Kawhi, then Giannis, now back to Curry. If Celtics win it'll be Tatum. :russ: News flash, if any of these guys get close to Lebron all-time then it would mean they passed up your idol. :sas1:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yeah, that would be a bald-faced lie.

@CHICAGO is one of the mods here and he hates me because I've exposed him over and over again. So after the WOAT nominations he put me in the final 3 even though I wasn't one of the top 3 most-nominated people, in fact I was nominated by just 6 or 7 Bron haters. @Sccit himself got nominated more than I did but @CHICAGO kept him and several other guys out of the final vote because he was trying to get back at me.

The moment he did that, at least 20-25 posters including other mods said that it was a complete joke that I was being put up in the WOAT vote and hardly anyone was going to vote for me. But @CHICAGO refused to back down and claimed he had made some complex calculation that made me top-3 (which was full of shyt, I wasn't top 3 no matter what way you counted it). So the final vote only had 3 people in it and I was dead last by a MILE.

2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Darealtwo1 - 143 votes
Gil Scot-Heroin - 120 votes
Rhakim - 15 votes

Just 15 votes out of 278 cast. 5% of the vote. A few butthurt Bron haters like @Sccit and that was it. I was over 100 votes away from being #2 in WOAT voting, and I was only 3rd because @CHICAGO got his feelings hurt. If he had put 4 guys on the ballot I would have been 4th, if he put 5 on I would have been 5th, I was going to be a distant last in that voting no matter what.

Now you know what kind of poster @Sccit is and how much you can trust what he has to say.

Rhakim-- I have lurked for nearly a decade.

I know the terrible posters on the Coli. I know Chicago is a mod who should have been unmodded years ago, and only wasn't because the site was dying and Brook wasn't curating the mods. Bennet ( I think that's his name?) is one of the best mods imo.

I'm well aware of Sccit, 10 Bandz, and other Kobe stans who aren't objective when it comes to LeBron, or the stan wars. They will dap anything as long as it is perceived as an insult to LeBron. That one dude with the Charmander avy (Can't Stop, I think) is also another "Laker fan" that gives us Laker fans a bad name.

Posters like Civic are known conspiracy theorists, who think the moon is a fukking projection, but when questioned on the Flat Earth model, he bytches up, saying "I don't know". I can't WAIT to get at that fool. Kingsman is lucky he got bushed a long time ago, or else he'd be getting these hands (although I suspect that weirdo will be back with an alt since registration has opened back up)

There are a few things I don't know, like when I'll be able to post in TLR lol

Rest assured, I know this nikka is speaking ill of you because he can't refute you. :salute:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
To be fair Steph was the best player in the '19, '17, and '15 WCFs...

That said, to remain fair, for an All-Timer who has played in 11 combined Finals and West Finals, with a 12th one pending here soon, to have only been the best player in roughly a quarter of them is an indictment when we're continually comparing him to the best of the best...

They were playing the no-CP3 Rockets (with 37yo Terry starting next to Harden), Blazers, and no-Kawhi Spurs in those three series though. :dead:

And Kawhi was completely outplaying Steph for that first half until he got hurt. :mjcry:

Steph has been outshone in every single big series, literally every one, unless he was facing some pretender non-contender that no one expected to do anything.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Rhakim is an intelligent black man based off his responses, so always respect to someone who gives their opinions with intelligence. I'm new to the forum, and don't know everyone's "rep" but just based on your responses it comes across you're not well respected. And based on your responses back to the discussions in this thread... I can see why

“WELL RESPECTED”

IN THE LAST WOAT AWARDS, @Rhakim WAS A NOMINEE .. I WAS NOT

HE IS THE HEAD OF BRON GROUPIES HERE. HIS EXTREMISM KNOWS NO BOUNDS AND HAS BECOME A LAUGHINGSTOCK WIT HIS OVER THE TOP GROUPIEISM

THERE ARE EVEN LEBRON FANS HERE WHO CALL HIM OUT

SO IF UR CUT FROM THAT SAME CLOTH OF “SAY AND DO ANYTHING TO PROP UP BRON”, THEN ULL FUX WIT HIM HEAVY

WE BOUT TO FIND OUT SOON WHAT U BOUT