Is Steph winning his fourth Finals putting Lebron Era to the back burner for the 00s

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yeah, that would be a bald-faced lie.

@CHICAGO is one of the mods here and he hates me because I've exposed him over and over again. So after the WOAT nominations he put me in the final 3 even though I wasn't one of the top 3 most-nominated people, in fact I was nominated by just 6 or 7 Bron haters. @Sccit himself got nominated more than I did but @CHICAGO kept him and several other guys out of the final vote because he was trying to get back at me.

The moment he did that, at least 20-25 posters including other mods said that it was a complete joke that I was being put up in the WOAT vote and hardly anyone was going to vote for me. But @CHICAGO refused to back down and claimed he had made some complex calculation that made me top-3 (which was full of shyt, I wasn't top 3 no matter what way you counted it). So the final vote only had 3 people in it and I was dead last by a MILE.

2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Darealtwo1 - 143 votes
Gil Scot-Heroin - 120 votes
Rhakim - 15 votes

Just 15 votes out of 278 cast. 5% of the vote. A few butthurt Bron haters like @Sccit and that was it. I was over 100 votes away from being #2 in WOAT voting, and I was only 3rd because @CHICAGO got his feelings hurt. If he had put 4 guys on the ballot I would have been 4th, if he put 5 on I would have been 5th, I was going to be a distant last in that voting no matter what.

Now you know what kind of poster @Sccit is and how much you can trust what he has to say.

GUESS MY MEMORY IS OFF, U FINISHED 3RD..I DIDNT EVEN VOTE FOR U..U FINISHED 3RD BECAUSE CATS LIKE ME VOTED FOR @Gil Scott-Heroin DESPITE U BEIN JUST AS BAD..WE JUST KNEW GIL HAD A BETTER CHANCE TO WIN

I CAN SEE HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO U, WIT ALL THEM BREAKDOWNS.. AND I KNOW UR READING THIS. YOUR FAKE IGNORE NONSENSE BEEN EXPOSED. HAVE FUN DUCKIN WHILE TRYNA RILE UP SOME BRONRADES THO 🤦‍♂️

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
“WELL RESPECTED”

IN THE LAST WOAT AWARDS, @Rhakim WAS A NOMINEE .. I WAS NOT

HE IS THE HEAD OF BRON GROUPIES HERE. HIS EXTREMISM KNOWS NO BOUNDS AND HAS BECOME A LAUGHINGSTOCK WIT HIS OVER THE TOP GROUPIEISM

THERE ARE EVEN LEBRON FANS HERE WHO CALL HIM OUT

SO IF UR CUT FROM THAT SAME CLOTH OF “SAY AND DO ANYTHING TO PROP UP BRON”, THEN ULL FUX WIT HIM HEAVY

WE BOUT TO FIND OUT SOON WHAT U BOUT
"Poster of the Year" vs. "WOAT"

Hmmmmm.. which one is better?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Rhakim-- I have lurked for nearly a decade.

I know the terrible posters on the Coli. I know Chicago is a mod who should have been unmodded years ago, and only wasn't because the site was dying and Brook wasn't curating the mods. Bennet ( I think that's his name?) is one of the best mods imo.

I'm well aware of Sccit, 10 Bandz, and other Kobe stans who aren't objective when it comes to LeBron, or the stan wars. They will dap anything as long as it is perceived as an insult to LeBron. That one dude with the Charmander avy (Can't Stop, I think) is also another "Laker fan" that gives us Laker fans a bad name.

Posters like Civic are known conspiracy theorists, who think the moon is a fukking projection, but when questioned on the Flat Earth model, he bytches up, saying "I don't know". I can't WAIT to get at that fool. Kingsman is lucky he got bushed a long time ago, or else he'd be getting these hands (although I suspect that weirdo will be back with an alt since registration has opened back up)

There are a few things I don't know, like when I'll be able to post in TLR lol

Rest assured, I know this nikka is speaking ill of you because he can't refute you. :salute:

WHAT YEAR DID U BECOME A LAKER FAN?

KEEP IT A BUCK

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
ON A FORUM COMPRISED OF 80% SOCIALLY MALADJUSTED WEIRDOS WHO DONT FUX WIT ANYONE THAT NOT WIT THE GROUP THINK?

WOAT.. EASILY
You're also a dude (Black man?) who types in all caps and types like you're in high school, my apologies if you are I'm not trying to argue back and forth with a child. I mean... you're not helping yourself in this comparison

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Oh and by the way since I'm introducing myself, I should go all the way.

My real name is Anthony. I'm a Black man from LA (since y'all nikkas like to call everyone you disagree with a Cac), grew up all around Los Angeles, and went to Inglewood High School.

:youngsabo:

You might think this is TMI, but y'all were going to figure all this out, because I'm kind of a "famous" YouTuber, and this information is publicly available anyway, as I'm using my name Th3Birdman here, as well as my custom avy. I am a real 6 cert, 6 fig, 6 foot nikka that a lot of people claim to be on this site.

Love the Lakers, love LeBron, Bibby and Kobe, tolerate Jordan. I am a pop culture critic, as I review movies and shyt on CinemaSins for a living. One of my videos was posted here on the Coli roughly 4 years ago, and I had y'all nikkas rolling. I argue because I think it's fun, will pull reciepts like it's nuthin, and I will go as far as making a video about you to have thousands of people laughing at yo ass. I am petty like that.

But I will always keep it 100. If you got me in an argument, I will admit that. I don't hold grudges so I will agree with you in one thread and rip you in another. I am fair.

Oh and I can make SMILIES! I'm a beast with photoshop, as I use it to make my own "smilies" on my channel so my subs can use them for reactions in my comment section. I'm currently on vacation in Tokyo, but when I get home, if y'all got smiley requests, feel free to tag me.

Thanks for having me Coli, I luh yall nikkas, for real. :blessed:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You're also a dude (Black man?) who types in all caps and types like you're in high school. I mean... you're not helping yourself in this comparison

YOUR GRAMMAR IS OFF, SON. IF YOU’RE GOING TO COME AT ME FOR SEMANTICS, AT LEAST COME CORRECT. I’M A PAID WRITER, DON’T DO THAT. MY ALL CAPS HELPS ME SPOT THE SENSITIVE HOES ON THIS FORUM.. IF U FEEL THE NEED TO POINT IT OUT OR BERATE IT, I KNOW U SOFT OFF TOP.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
YOUR GRAMMAR IS OFF, SON. IF YOU’RE GOING TO COME AT ME FOR SEMANTICS, AT LEAST COME CORRECT. I’M A PAID WRITER, DON’T DO THAT. MY ALL CAPS HELPS ME SPOT THE SENSITIVE HOES ON THIS FORUM.. IF U FEEL THE NEED TO POINT IT OUT OR BERATE IT, I KNOW U SOFT OFF TOP.
There's a difference between a spelling typo or auto correct and typing like you're a 15 year old kid as a grown man.

Lol you're a paid writer typing and arguing like this?? I would suggest NOT putting that out there, cause I doubt people looking for your services are going to come running to you based on your writing style in this forum.

But hey to each their own. If this is the way you hussle then keep at.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
There's a difference between a spelling typo or auto correct and typing like you're a 15 year old kid as a grown man.

Lol you're a paid writer typing and arguing like this?? I would suggest NOT putting that out there, cause I doubt people looking for your services are going to come running to you based on your writing style in this forum

YOUR FIRST MISTAKE IS EQUATING THE WAY ONE TYPES ON SOCIAL TO THE WAY ONE TYPES IN A PROFESSIONAL SETTING

ANYONE NITPICKING THE WAY SOME1 TYPES ON A FORUM ON SOME HOE SHIIT.. BELIEVE THAT

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
YOUR FIRST MISTAKE IS EQUATING THE WAY ONE TYPES ON SOCIAL TO THE WAY ONE TYPES IN A PROFESSIONAL SETTING

ANYONE NITPICKING THE WAY SOME1 TYPES ON A FORUM ON SOME HOE SHIIT.. BELIEVE THAT
I didn't come on this forum to argue with another black man in my community, so I'll just say keep the positivity and say keep hussling.. but I'll def argue over HOW someone tries to debate. You can have a different opinion, you just gotta articulate it correctly.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I didn't come on this forum to argue with another black man in my community, so I'll just say keep the positivity and keep hussling.. but I'll def argue over HOW someone tries to debate. You can have a different opinion, you just gotta articulate it correctly.

IM NOT BLACK AND U KNOW THAT.. NOW I CAN TELL U AN ALIAS CUZ U TRYIN WAY TOO HARD BRUH

@Houston911 :ban:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
IM NOT BLACK AND U KNOW THAT.. NOW I CAN TELL U AN ALIAS CUZ U TRYIN WAY TOO HARD

@Houston911 :ban:
Lol I reached out to this forum because I'm THE ONLY black Air Traffic controller in my center, and there's an opening coming up and wanted to get it out there in regards to that opening in June. I haven't posted enough (I think) to be able to make a thread on the main locker room, but I got the opening and message across on the 6 figure 6 cert forum.

I don't give AF about some random dude on the sports section lol. The whole reason I wanted to join this forum was we don't have enough BLACK Air Traffic Controllers who are able to make 140+k after 2 years and I was sick of having to look around my area and see nothing but white men.

Whoever I reached out to agreed with my message to put that out there enough to allow me to join this forum.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lol I reached out to this forum because I'm THE ONLY black Air Traffic controller in my center, and there's an opening coming up and wanted to get it out there in regards to that opening in June. I haven't posted enough (I think) to be able to make a thread on the main locker room, but I got the opening and message across on the 6 figure 6 cert forum.

I don't give AF about some random dude on the sports section lol. The whole reason I wanted to join this forum was we don't have enough BLACK Air Traffic Controllers who are able to make 140+k after 2 years and I was sick of having to look around my area and see nothing but white men.

Whoever I reached out to agreed with my message to put that out there enough to allow me to join this forum.

IF THATS TRUE THEN SALUTE