Is The Coli Riding For Death Row Inmate Rodney Reed? Update-Granted Stay of Execution

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
This case should be a warning to ALL you Black men out there PAWG'in.

Dude was having an affair with a white woman who was engaged to, get this, A COP!!!!

On top of that, the cop FAILED a couple lie detector tests but none of his DNA was found on the victim.

Rodney's was......

Who Is Rodney Reed? Why Celebrities Are Rallying for the Release of a Death Row Inmate

:snoop:

Damn... that’s horrible. What was this breh thinking having that affair in Texas with a white woman who was also a cops wife? I feel for him and his fam, hopefully the support can work in his favor.

Any updates op?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Procedural error though

And I'm just gonna fall back because I seen this shyt time and time again and know what the more likely result will be. I know why this case is being hyped up as I see certain people running behind it for certain reasons. shyt is scary. Just like them marching in Brooklyn on Friday night.
I feel u but 22 years is a long time to be sitting in Death Row
Should been had a second trial

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel u but 22 years is a long time to be sitting in Death Row
Should been had a second trial

yeah but the sad truth is it doesn't make any sense to get involved in it because it's basically playing on people's emotions. this shyt is NOT the movies. there's usually two types of people that are rallying behind this kind of shyt. the uneducated and the flux activists trying to use this shyt to act like they care.

from what i was told way back and over the years regarding texas's and some other states appealing processes in regards to the death penalty is that the convicted gets ONE direct appeal to raise whatever issues they didn't raise during trial. that appeal is usually after their conviction. if that appeal gets fukked up whether it's because they have an ineffective lawyer or missed the filing deadline, then :rip: because anything aside from that has to do with procedual shyt and it's very unlikely that texas is going to fukk that up. i could be WRONG but that's what i heard. that explains why texas is able to execute people so damn quick.

and besides, there's plenty of other people who are locked up who are likely to have a better outcome that could use all the attention. you already know how every damn week there's another person coming home from prison that's been wrongfully convicted. shyt is frightening.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Cheaters deserve whatever comes to them :hubie::unimpressed:
Negged

tenor.gif