Is The Coli Riding For Death Row Inmate Rodney Reed? Update-Granted Stay of Execution

Musty

Banned
Daps
Always “interesting” to hear Coli Bros attempting to explain how an appeal works.

:mjlol:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Procedural error though

And I'm just gonna fall back because I seen this shyt time and time again and know what the more likely result will be. I know why this case is being hyped up as I see certain people running behind it for certain reasons. shyt is scary. Just like them marching in Brooklyn on Friday night.
What do you mean? What are you seeing?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean? What are you seeing?

They're going to execute him.

I hate when they do shyt like this because its obviously a last resort. Wonder who his legal team is. This only shows how ineffective his team is or they have nothing to really dispute the sentence or verdict in the courts. The government will make a statement out of this by executing him.

And then folks will move on from this like troy Davis (remember him?) Its the same fashion trend wave of social media activism.

I'm weary of shyt like this anyway because who knows if he is guilty or not. There was one case in Virginia, roger Coleman, back in 92. Same shyt. They said he was innocent based off of the DNA though it wasnt tested or whatever and they still executed him. They tested the DNA in 2006 and he was guilty. Just saying... these cases are tricky. Thats why I'm like.. :hubie: i dunno man. Some of these guys are innocent. Some of them are guilty. There have been innocent people executed though but obviously the government aint gonna admit it.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt crushed me after Troy Davis dying.....

Notice how all that whodunit shyt stopped after he got executed. shyt ain't right. The investigation still should continue anyway. If they found out he didn't do it after they executed him, that might lead to them getting rid of the death penalty in the states.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how all that whodunit shyt stopped after he got executed. shyt ain't right. The investigation still should continue anyway. If they found out he didn't do it after they executed him, that might lead to them getting rid of the death penalty in the states.

Facts...

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yep. They want it to be a closed case. They're Big happy the story went away.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
yeah but the sad truth is it doesn't make any sense to get involved in it because it's basically playing on people's emotions. this shyt is NOT the movies. there's usually two types of people that are rallying behind this kind of shyt. the uneducated and the flux activists trying to use this shyt to act like they care.

from what i was told way back and over the years regarding texas's and some other states appealing processes in regards to the death penalty is that the convicted gets ONE direct appeal to raise whatever issues they didn't raise during trial. that appeal is usually after their conviction. if that appeal gets fukked up whether it's because they have an ineffective lawyer or missed the filing deadline, then :rip: because anything aside from that has to do with procedual shyt and it's very unlikely that texas is going to fukk that up. i could be WRONG but that's what i heard. that explains why texas is able to execute people so damn quick.

and besides, there's plenty of other people who are locked up who are likely to have a better outcome that could use all the attention. you already know how every damn week there's another person coming home from prison that's been wrongfully convicted. shyt is frightening.

I wonder how many appeals were "altered" to make them improper to file. :jbhmm:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Can't imagine living in one of these backwards death penalty states smh

The rest of the first world looking at this like, wow y'all Americans really some bloodthirsty savages

And you know they'd hang him publicly if that was an option, fukk an injection