Is The Coli Riding For Death Row Inmate Rodney Reed? Update-Granted Stay of Execution

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
The governor of Texas Greg Abbott is a fakkit and in my opinion the real murderer cac cop Jimmy Fennel Jr already was or became a member of the Arian brotherhood while in Texas prison and they have high connections all the way to the top level of state government and probably jad a hand in putting Abbott in office. The evidence thst Jimmy Fennel did this and not Rodney is very overwhelming. To add insult to injury Abbott pardoned a cac off deathrow that murdered his own mother and brother

Minutes before execution, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott commutes the sentence of Thomas Whitaker

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This man should be released and awarded millions for this travesty!

It’s truly a shame because there are tens of thousands of other cases like that don’t receive a 10th of the attention of this one!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The governor of Texas Greg Abbott is a fakkit and in my opinion the real murderer cac cop Jimmy Fennel Jr already was or became a member of the Arian brotherhood while in Texas prison and they have high connections all the way to the top level of state government and probably jad a hand in putting Abbott in office. The evidence thst Jimmy Fennel did this and not Rodney is very overwhelming. To add insult to injury Abbott pardoned a cac off feature thst murdered his own mother and brother

Minutes before execution, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott commutes the sentence of Thomas Whitaker
Insanity... but I’m not even surprised with some things that I’ve heard.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
“Racism doesn’t exist though!” :martin:

I’ve thought about moving to Texas too because of its low costs and fine black women but I just may visit smh.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Can't imagine living in one of these backwards death penalty states smh

The rest of the first world looking at this like, wow y'all Americans really some bloodthirsty savages

And you know they'd hang him publicly if that was an option, fukk an injection
Whether it’s 20 years to life or the death penalty.. all that shyt is fukked.

We need to be in our children’s lives so we can stop this cycle of black men going into the prison system.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Whether it’s 20 years to life or the death penalty.. all that shyt is fukked.

We need to be in our children’s lives so we can stop this cycle of black men going into the prison system.

I agree with your sentiment but I think it's important to separate the ideas here:

Prison sentences and death sentences in the USA are inhumane and require reform

We need to be in our children's lives more to support them and give them a better future.

Unfortunately, merely being more active parents will not be enough without systemic changes.