Is The Coli Riding For Death Row Inmate Rodney Reed? Update-Granted Stay of Execution

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't seen any threads on the execution being stop. I'm guessing this update isn't getting major press because this is a win for a black man and the black community who fought hard for his innocence. Alot of c00ns and white supremacists are very upset with Texas for their decision to not execute him. He will be free soon and will sue the state of Texas for wrongful conviction I'm speaking it into existence just like I spoke him not being executed into existence.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice how many ppl in the original thread was saying "They go murk this nikka" and how many fake "He's innocent" posts it was. I'm guessing they was saying this because they was like "I ain't got no problem fake caring and saying he's innocent now cause they go kill this nikka regardless". Now that they reversed the execution these ppl are nowhere to be found. I'm guessing they are mad he didn't get executed because they hate to see a black man or the black community win which is what they view this as

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm happy for that breh. Let's hope he is free from a crime he did not commit.

Looks like you and me and about 5 other ppl are the only ones happy about this.

To deflect from him not being executed they will start saying "This is still not a win because he's probably still go die in prison"

Then when he gets free the new deflection will be "This is still not a win because look how long he was in there and he shouldn't of been in there in the first place now he can't get that time back and plus the cac who did it is still free. Rodney should've atleast sued them for a million dollars for his time and trauma"

Then when he sue and get 50 million dollars and they lock up the cac who really did it. The new deflection will be "This is still not a win because money can't buy back all those years he lost as a innocent man nor the trauma he faced sitting in prison all that time for something he didn't do. And 50 million is not enough anyway"

Then when he says "This 50 million has fixed everything I'm so happy, thankful, grateful, rich, free and living my best life. And I want to thank everybody that believed in me and fought and prayed for me"

Then the new deflection will be
tenor.gif

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Notice how many ppl in the original thread was saying "They go murk this nikka" and how many fake "He's innocent" posts it was. I'm guessing they was saying this because they was like "I ain't got no problem fake caring and saying he's innocent now cause they go kill this nikka regardless". Now that they reversed the execution these ppl are nowhere to be found. I'm guessing they are mad he didn't get executed because they hate to see a black man or the black community win which is what they view this as

Well damn :picard:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I’ve read the case, why do people think he’s innocent?