Is the 'Curb Stomp' really a viable finisher for a future main eventer?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Curb Stomp is my favourite finisher at the moment in WWE. When he sets it up with the Buckle Bomb :banderas:

When he turns face, I could see them letting him use his F-5 variant or Phoenix Splash as his new finisher.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Let someone do this move to you and see if you don't think it's a viable finisher.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Always create a finisher you can use on every opponent. My finisher would be a reverse knife edge chop

:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
curbstomps dope as hell..I wouldn't mind some kind of other move you know rollins can do as an added finisher though…

curb stomp/phoenix splash/new suplex/powerbomb finisher for seth..:wow::wow:

honestly the only finishers from new up and comers that are actually good are the curb stomp and sister abigail.. but you know seths capable of so much more :manny:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It hilarious that people shyt on Reigns and talk that "but but the Superman Punch and how can he beat Brock with it" but the curb stomp is legit :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i think the move is dope, but i don't know if he is the right guy for it.

he performs it well, but i'm not sure how well it speaks to who he is as a wrestler.

he NEEDS a top rope finisher.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Curb stomp, Dirty deeds, and Superman Punch all suck. As setup moves theyre cool. But - Curb Stomp looks weak as shyt. Why does it hurt more than a suplex? Dirty Deeds- a DDT hasn't been a finisher for 25 years. And the Superman punch is a fukking punch to the face which is supposed to be illegal (wtihout sounding :flabbynsick:, punches are illegal in wrassling and if I can just punch dudes then why would I bother with wrestling moves).

All the retired brehs should hand down their moves. Someone gets the Stunner (Dean), Seth gets the Chin Music, and Roman gets a power move

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
It hilarious that people shyt on Reigns and talk that "but but the Superman Punch and how can he beat Brock with it" but the curb stomp is legit :stopitslime:

Are you fukking kidding me?

Do you know how fukked up you'd be if somebody stomped your face into the ground?

I didn't even think that move was legal the first time I saw Rollins do it.