Is the 'Curb Stomp' really a viable finisher for a future main eventer?

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I agree. Especially if he ever goes face. I think the curb stomp is better as a heel move and also as a setup for something crazier.

He has some fuego moves too. He used Paroxysm once on D-Bry. That should be his finish. It's not even that dangerous. I understand why they wouldn't want him using God's Last Gift (small package driver/jumping fisherman buster into a pin) but he used that in NXT a little bit. The Skywalker/Shiranui and Slingblade are both dope, but not enough for a finisher. The Rubix Cube is also dope but WWE would never allow that either.

If you aren't familiar with the moves I mentioned, check out

5:30 for the F5 (which they wouldn't let him use for obvious reasons)
7:15 for Paroxysm
8:04 for the Rubix Cube
9:30 for the Phoenix Splash
9:59 for God's Last Gift

Last edited:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since we're talking about moves that don't look like they should be finishers, I wish someone would bring back the slingshot suplex. :ohlawd:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So where are all these other legit looking finishers in the WWE that arent submissions?

a knee to the chest?

a firemans carry?

any wrestling move sounds dumb/weak once you simplify it, exactly what was so devastating about the rock bottom for example? Rock isnt that tall, so they arent being elevated that high. they dont land awkwardly on their neck/upper shoulders

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Dont think they've sold a finisher to be half this devastating since Orton's punt.
He'll probably switch it up when he goes face because it's being sold so sinister, but I still think it's a good finisher.
Lot better than the Miz's rendition of Jarret's Stroke.
:scust:

I never knew Seth was that thorough.
:ohhh:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_n5iwnbqJym1sbzhteo1_400.gif

:ehh:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Dont think they've sold a finisher to be half this devastating since Orton's punt.
He'll probably switch it up when he goes face because it's being sold so sinister, but I still think it's a good finisher.
Lot better than the Miz's rendition of Jarret's Stroke.
:scust:

Is Seth the second most athletic dude in the E ( behind c00nin Kingston) :ohhh:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

I'm telling you man. Whenever I see a new dude on NXT or WWE and I haven't heard of them, I almost always go look up their "top moves" videos on youtube, and they usually always some crazy moves on the indies.

Even some of the moves don't look crazy dangerous. I don't know why the movesets are so neutered in WWE. I understand they don't want burning hammers and package piledrivers night in and night out, but the moves these days look way weaker than what some of these guys can do. El Generico is a great example. I understand they can't have him doing brainbusters on turnbuckles, but can they not just let him do a regular brainbuster? It's not that dangerous, and I swear other people on the roster do it sometimes.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
when he came in with the age of the fall in roh that was a hell of a segment

What if The E brought in the age of the fall

just starting out first theyd have to sign jacobs, maybe get luke harper in there

Seth and Jacobs could have a feud later on down the line with him as face

Last edited: