Is the 'Curb Stomp' really a viable finisher for a future main eventer?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Seth is an athletic high flyer so naturally his finisher should come from the top rope, or if not then some other type of aerial attack in the same vein of Bryan's knee.

If anything the curb stomp seems more fitted for Ambrose.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I disagree. It's brilliant. It's one of the few moves that actually looks like it hurts for real.

I mean, somebody stomping your face into the ground would break your face, teeth in really life.

A kneedrop delivered in the same situation would seem to hurt a lot more than a stomp. Full bodyweight impact.

Kneedrops. They never got the push they deserved.

Ask Naomi about Botchsana's lethal kneedrop

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should do it from the second rope, but the impact on that landing knee over a career :merchant:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Almost all of the current finishers from all the new guys suck to be honest. The F5 is still the best lookin finisher in the E right now.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Curb Stomp is the best of the new moves. I think it's fine.

As for Ambrose, the best move in his arsenal right now is that Pendulum Lariat off the ropes. I don't know why Ambrose won't use the knee trembler, didn't he do a lot of emulating of Regal down in NXT?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

As for Ambrose, the best move in his arsenal right now is that Pendulum Lariat off the ropes. I don't know why Ambrose won't use the knee trembler, didn't he do a lot of emulating of Regal down in NXT?

yup, only when they were feuding though but he should definitely use the knee trembler instead. His OG finisher in FCW was the glam slam

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Magnum wack ass TA's finisher was a belly to belly, why are you nikkas crying?

There was nothing wack about TA. He would have been one of the all-time greats if not for that car accident. And let a 240-pound nikka lift you about six feet in the air and slam you on the mat... It's because of shyt like the F-5 -- the best mainstream move going today, mind you -- that people question finishers and their legitimacy. The reason why Dirty Deeds isn't legit is because only Kofi and RVD know how to sell the move to be anything deadly. Everybody else, it looks like a awkward looking bulldog, and Dustin Rhodes can teach Dean how to make a bulldog legit.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

I'm not diggin that too much. It looks dope when Rollins sells it by flipping upside down, but even then it's not used as a finisher

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I'm not diggin that too much. It looks dope when Rollins sells it by flipping upside down, but even then it's not used as a finisher

Well, in terms of appearance, much of Dean's actual moves don't look like much from a force standpoint. That's maybe my only complaint with Dean right now.