Is the 'Curb Stomp' really a viable finisher for a future main eventer?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
There was nothing wack about TA. He would have been one of the all-time greats if not for that car accident. And let a 240-pound nikka lift you about six feet in the air and slam you on the mat... It's because of shyt like the F-5 -- the best mainstream move going today, mind you -- that people question finishers and their legitimacy. The reason why Dirty Deeds isn't legit is because only Kofi and RVD know how to sell the move to be anything deadly. Everybody else, it looks like a awkward looking bulldog, and Dustin Rhodes can teach Dean how to make a bulldog legit.

fukk the sob story about that cac, he was as generic as they came and would have got played out real quick

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Well, in terms of appearance, much of Dean's actual moves don't look like much from a force standpoint. That's maybe my only complaint with Dean right now.

My only gripe with Ambrose is his weak punches. I hope somebody tells him to put a little more umph on his punches.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Personally I think it's kinda wack, especially given the talent Seth Rollins has.

It's just not high impact enough for me to take seriously as a potential WORLD TITLE winning finisher on the big stage.

Seems like it's more of a secondary set-up finisher.

Maybe he'll come up w/ something else.

I haven't watched wrestling in 10 years and just tried to get back into it again.

I'm sorry but the curb stomp is corny and can't be taken it seriously.

Can't believe wrestlers would even try to sell such a stupid move as a finisher.

Just another reason WWE fell off so bad.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
I haven't watched wrestling in 10 years and just tried to get back into it again.

Can't believe wrestlers would even try to sell such a stupid move as a finisher.

Whereas back in the day the People's Elbow and The Worm were OG legit deadly looking finishers :comeon:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wait what :dwillhuh: move looks real legit man . Looks brutal

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whereas back in the day the People's Elbow and The Worm were OG legit deadly looking finishers :comeon:
The rock bottom and stunner are based on the person taking it selling it some time they get sold like cartoons and shyt while the curb stomp looks crazy brock look like he died .