Is the tech industry ANTI-BLACK by nature?

wooled1

All Star
Daps
This shyt won't go on forever an economy can never reach its true potential without full employment. Once this tech boom is over and these expats move on to another field these employers won't be so :mjpls:
But seriously I urge all young blacks to go into aerospace engineering, that shyt is going to explode in a couple of years. There are accredited colleges that are taking people with GED's and 2.0GPAs, real desperate, Training doesn't take that long either about 16 months for basic training to get into the field at the basic level. Better hop on this before these foreigners flood the market again.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You dudes keep spitting all these empty ideas about building your own and you don't even know the cost of the resources that is needed to fund a tech company lol.

I sit back and shake my head when yall spit that empty ass statement out.

You do know it takes $$$ and who holds the $$$ (banks/lending companies) (grants etc to fully fund your company)

It's hard to get these things for an average black man who is thinking about starting up a tech company on his own, if it was easy don't you think a lot of black company's would have been started with the amount of black folks that are in this field

I guess you think getting up outta the bed and going down to your local Treasury department and gettin a tax id and company logo will make it easy huh

This immediate "I can't" response needs to end when it comes to issues such as this one.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
You dudes keep spitting all these empty ideas about building your own and you don't even know the cost of the resources that is needed to fund a tech company lol.

I sit back and shake my head when yall spit that empty ass statement out.

You do know it takes $$$ and who holds the $$$ (banks/lending companies) (grants etc to fully fund your company)

It's hard to get these things for an average black man who is thinking about starting up a tech company on his own, if it was easy don't you think a lot of black company's would have been started with the amount of black folks that are in this field

I guess you think getting up outta the bed and going down to your local Treasury department and gettin a tax id and company logo will make it easy huh

Drug money.

Drug money was used to finance many hip hop record labels in the early 90's. I realize the prospect of utilizing illegal sourced money is immoral, unethical, radical, etc. But it's an appropriate thing to do when you consider our dire situation. Banks won't give us loans. White investors won't fukk with us unless they're able to fire all the black employees in the startup and replace them with white ones.

If you're a black person trying to create a tech startup, unfortunately, your only two options to secure financing are drug money or enlisting the help of one of those black millionaire celebrities (i.e.: Jay-Z, Beyonce, LeBron, Jordan, Oprah, the guy from Shark Tank). But we all know many black celebrities are hardcore c00ns.

100%

So even if they're trying to hire people to take advantage of.. It's probably not gonna be brehs because they make them uncomfortable.

They're going to hire black gays and trannies before they hire normal black people. I personally know people who had to pretend to be gay just to get a job.

Daps
DID YOU KNOW??? Elements of the Cell Phone was invented by a Black man
Jul 29, 2014
DID YOU KNOW??? Elements of the Cell Phone was invented by a Black man...

Did you know that we have Henry Sampson to thank for the invention of the cell phone? He is the first African American to earn a Ph.D.in Nuclear Engineering in the United States. On July 6th, 1971, Henry T. Sampson invented the "gamma-electric cell", which pertains to Nuclear Reactor use.

Mobile Communications took a big step forward in 1983 with the invention of the Cellular System regulating the portable telephones, which use radio waves to transmit and receive audio signals. Before this time, mobile telephone service in the United States, consisting mainly of car phones, was extremely limited because metropolitan areas had only one antenna for these purposes.

He holds patents related to solid rocket motors and conversion of nuclear energy into electricity. He also pioneered a study of internal ballistics of solid rocket motors using high-speed photography.

He was also a producer of documentary films on early black filmmakers and films.

10aa367.jpg

.....just like Gerald Lawson, Latimer and all the countless pioneers and inventors that they will never teach you about in school. Not to mention the other knowledge that has been white washed and stolen. I make it mission to actively seek out positive information on my people and learn our true history and that is something we should really incorporate into our culture. We need to view ourselves through greater eyes not this "good for nothing but a servant" image that is perpetuated by them shytty racist savages. Like these people really think that a society can exist for thousands of years without any advancement in intelligence what so ever? Like they came to Africa and found nothing but destitute people; like our history just started with slavery? The obnoxious attitude of these people is beyond despicable it pisses me the f**k off.
/rant

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
I think honestly the reason is so low is because most of them are working on stuff that we're not supposed to know and that we're not going to be able to participate in.

Shoudlnt you look at the number of black people in tech first?

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drug money.

Drug money was used to finance many hip hop record labels in the early 90's. I realize the prospect of utilizing illegal sourced money is immoral, unethical, radical, etc. But it's an appropriate thing to do when you consider our dire situation. Banks won't give us loans. White investors won't fukk with us unless they're able to fire all the black employees in the startup and replace them with white ones.

If you're a black person trying to create a tech startup, unfortunately, your only two options to secure financing are drug money or enlisting the help of one of those black millionaire celebrities (i.e.: Jay-Z, Beyonce, LeBron, Jordan, Oprah, the guy from Shark Tank). But we all know many black celebrities are hardcore c00ns.

They're going to hire black gays and trannies before they hire normal black people. I personally know people who had to pretend to be gay just to get a job.

lmao, you know I always wonder why haven't more black companies been started with illegal money but then again if they do it right, we will never know.

i went to a very good college studying computer science for a year but it wasnt for me. There was only 4 black people in my class and we all wanted to get into banking & finance

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I remember when I was working at Pinkberry in 2014. I was the only straight black guy working there. The other black guy working there was gay as fukk and he was the manager.

I mean he was cool, but I really saw how uncomfortable and shook people are around a straight good looking black man...especially when I'd flirt with women and they'd flirt with me.

The rest of the staff was black women.

I guess they wanted them good yelp reviews so the staff went from all black to damn near all spanish in two months.

I quit cause I saw the writing on the wall and it didn't pay enough.

Straight black men are the absolute LAST to be hired....

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Shoudlnt you look at the number of black people in tech first?
TRue, but I've researched this on my own dime...it's a very low number though...lower than any other group.

Hispanics are gaining ground in that industry once again because of the need for spanish speaking people...