Isn't it kinda funny how Tomb Raider looks like an Uncharted clone?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

whole game stole that Uncharted huge set piece after huge set piece style stacked on top of each other style.

i never got into the previous series as much but i recall them being about exploring tombs solving puzzles and fighting animals instead of huge over the top Hollywood style set pieces and crazy stunts.

maybe they thought borrowing the Island style elements from lost would make it look like less of an Uncharted clone. Its pretty funny cause Uncharted was supposed to be a Tomb Raider clone but ended up going in a whole different direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Tomb Raider VGA Trailer - YouTube
whole game stole that Uncharted huge set piece after huge set piece style stacked on top of each other style.

i never got into the previous series as much but i recall them being about exploring tombs solving puzzles and fighting animals instead of huge over the top Hollywood style set pieces and crazy stunts.

maybe they thought borrowing the Island style elements from loss would make it look like less of an Uncharted clone. Its pretty funny cause Uncharted was supposed to be a Tomb Raider clone but ended up going in a whole different direction.

:thisnikka:

Cause Uncharted 1 didn't steel from the original tomb raider?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
lol kids lara croft the OG of this shyt if uncharted came out when tomb raider did you'd be saying the same thing about drake :pacspit:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I thought about this when Tomb Raider was 1st being Mentioned and Showed as this Reboot. I was like :ohhh: seeing the 1st Video and it had me Hyped because the Gameplay was looking like Uncharted. :wow:

Still haven't Played not 1 Uncharted Game. :yeshrug:

A Sony PlayStation 'excluuuuuuusive' :smh:
#WayneManor

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:thisnikka:

Cause Uncharted 1 didn't steel from the original tomb raider?
The original Uncharted differs from the sequels. its far more tame than the direction the series ended up going in. its still funny to me than the original is copying what was supposed to be the copy.

lets be honest the name Tomb Raider doesn't even apply to any of the footage they've shown. its like they lifted the character of Lara Croft re-imagined her and threw her into the world of Uncharted.

lol kids lara croft the OG of this shyt if uncharted came out when tomb raider did you'd be saying the same thing about drake :pacspit:
Kids? i had an N64 and didn't get a Playstation till it was virtually dead. Tomb Raider was one of the series i passed up on. i was playing Mario 64 back then.

its funny because when Uncharted came out it was being called Dude Raider and it ended up going in its own path and not Tomb Raider is trying to be Uncharted.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

#WayneManor

Uncharted 2 is one of the best games ever made. the Train sequence is nuts in that game.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUJ02AzMv-w"]UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Train Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought about this when Tomb Raider was 1st being Mentioned and Showed as this Reboot. I was like :ohhh: seeing the 1st Video and it had me Hyped because the Gameplay was looking like Uncharted. :wow:

#WayneManor

Your loss for not playing Uncharted 2. :mjpls: