Isn't it kinda funny how Tomb Raider looks like an Uncharted clone?

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:whoa: Uncharted is a great series breh

its one of these new generation big budget game series with a bunch of cutscenes but subpar gameplay that holds your hand through the whole game and doesn't really feel like you're even "playing it" so much as interacting with a bunch of cinematics

and we already got metal gear solid for that, we dont need a bootleg indiana jones

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
its one of these new generation big budget game series with a bunch of cutscenes but subpar gameplay that holds your hand through the whole game and doesn't really feel like you're even "playing it" so much as interacting with a bunch of cinematics

and we already got metal gear solid for that, we dont need a bootleg indiana jones
Uncharted is basically Gears of War with a more engaging story. It doesn't hold your hand its standard poke and pop gameplay where you take cover and shoot at people.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

I thought Uncharted 2 was the best of the series..

Uncharted 3 had a bunch of wtf :mindblown: metal gear 4esque bs to it :snooze::sitdown:

and this looks like how a new generation tomb raider should look but we need some tombs i wont judge yet..

remember on part 1 when you first went into Great Pyramid of Atlantis :ahh: Natla got that work

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I thought Uncharted 2 was the best of the series..

Uncharted 3 had a bunch of wtf :mindblown: metal gear 4esque bs to it :snooze::sitdown:

and this looks like how a new generation tomb raider should look but we need some tombs i want judge yet..

remember on part 1 when you first went into Great Pyramid of Atlantis :ahh: Natla got that work

:wow:

tomb raider 1 was fire but part 2 is a top 5 psx game...stylin on the frogmen with the harpoon gun :whew:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikkas forgot where they came from. I hope they're are still puzzles because combined with these epic action sequences this could be a great game. Man o man. Im loving how movie like these games are getting.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
lol kids lara croft the OG of this shyt if uncharted came out when tomb raider did you'd be saying the same thing about drake :pacspit:

Pitfall Harry says go fukk yourself
pitfall-explorer-wallpaper.gif

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States

:gladbron:
They look like Good Games, I'd like to Play them but :snoop: I don't to Buy another Console.:what:
I have to agree with you, its not worth buying another console just to play 2 games
But I have to tell you, Uncharted 1,2 and 3 are good games.
Uncharted 1 was epic at the time, and probably is still good. Uncharted 2 raised the bar and is the best game this gen imo (campaign)
The multiplayer had the potential to be the best shooter too, but the problem is not the game. Its the system/network
On playstation, they can't control hackers. People have been glitching to cheat in uncharted for about 2yrs now. No fixes whatsohhever
Get on right now, there will be ppl under the levels just shooting up :wtf:
Uncharted is basically Gears of War with a more engaging story. It doesn't hold your hand its standard poke and pop gameplay where you take cover and shoot at people.
Gears 3 story was more "engaging" than Uncharted 3 by a long mile
nikkas forgot where they came from. I hope they're are still puzzles because combined with these epic action sequences this could be a great game. Man o man. Im loving how movie like these games are getting.
From what I've read, that is exactly what will seperate this game from Uncharted. Uncharted's puzzles were kinda bullshyt imo.
They tried to be so creative to the point it just felt kinda bullshytty.
And all the climbing scenes is really some :birdman:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:gladbron:

I have to agree with you, its not worth buying another console just to play 2 games
But I have to tell you, Uncharted 1,2 and 3 are good games.
Uncharted 1 was epic at the time, and probably is still good. Uncharted 2 raised the bar and is the best game this gen imo (campaign)
The multiplayer had the potential to be the best shooter too, but the problem is not the game. Its the system/network
On playstation, they can't control hackers. People have been glitching to cheat in uncharted for about 2yrs now. No fixes whatsohhever
Get on right now, there will be ppl under the levels just shooting up :wtf:

Gears 3 story was more "engaging" than Uncharted 3 by a long mile

From what I've read, that is exactly what will seperate this game from Uncharted. Uncharted's puzzles were kinda bullshyt imo.
They tried to be so creative to the point it just felt kinda bullshytty.
And all the climbing scenes is really some :birdman:
Man:snoop:

Reading this Thread has Forced me to Starvation.:sad:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thread is :wtf: as hell. What does the "Uncharted" series bring to the table that wasn't already done in the OG "Tomb Raider" series?

"Tomb Raider" on the OG PS1 had action set pieces. The whole series has. "Uncharted" is a great series but it brought absolutely nothing new to the table aside from next gen polishing of game play mechanics that been around since '96.

The problem is "Uncharted" is a next gen "Tomb Raider", and so is this new game. But "Tomb Raider" came first so :stopitslime:

Fred.