It ain't nothing like changing your own car oil brehs

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Just changed my car engine's oil and she good for another 10K miles. :whew:
Yeah, it's the simplest thing you can do on your car, but knowing exactly what's going on with your car and fixing or changing it by yourself is such a special feeling with you and your car. :ohlawd:

I remember when I had to change the oil water pump on my 1994 jeep Cherokee (RIP), and I had no idea how to change it till I researched the info. Once I got all the info, it took me 3 days to get fix the bad leaking water pump and she was feeling brand new again almost for another 346,000 miles.:smugdraper:

Not trying to downplay on people who go to dealerships and get their regularly service, that's what you should do with any car:ufdup:, even having a personal mechanic is great since you rep the good benefits of knowing someone who specializes of your car's make. :wow:

It's just nice to get your hands a bit dirty when it's time to take care of the whip.
full

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
Case and point. Yall religiously telling nikkas to buy old cars. Its so strange :mjlol:

I buy new cars and my money is well spent. :wow:
good for you? Why is it an issue for you if dudes like they old beaters? Kinda weird breh. Congrats on the 2020 whatever it is you drive:yeshrug: