It ain't nothing like changing your own car oil brehs

peppe

Superstar
Daps
i remember changing the oil my first time.

I bought a 5L can and poured it all in :francis::mjlol:

my friend looked at me like :gucci: you stupid mfker :snoop:

180km later and we still rolling tho :whoo:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Still got prepaid dealership services from when my 2011 Lexus was new :blessed:.

Last edited:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Case and point. Yall religiously telling nikkas to buy old cars. Its so strange :mjlol:

I buy new cars and my money is well spent. :wow:
Nothing wrong buying new cars breh. I never said it's BAD to buy a new car, I mean unless you get a lemon, then it's a problem. Technology and engineering has come a lot way now. I just appreciate getting my hands dirty working on my own whip.:blessed:
There was a thread tho, saying a lot people can barely afford their payments now, and I know for a fact a lot of people wanna drive SUVs now a days, even if the price tag for a new doesn't fit in their budget. :skip:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
anyone else see the horseshyt in the bolded :mjlol::gucci:
What's hosreshyt about taking care of your vehicle?
giphy.gif

So it's a problem having a car that can still run having 300K mileage when you take care of it like you suppose to?:mjlol:

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
What's hosreshyt about taking care of your vehicle?
giphy.gif

So it's a problem having a car that can still run having 300K mileage when you take care of it like you suppose to?:mjlol:
Eh nvm breh. Glad to see ur working on your car keep up the good work.
Every man should be in tune with his horse.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Any time I think about getting a new car for features, etc, I think about where else that down payment could go, and having to deal with payments again and its just :mjcry: my car got <100k and runs great tho so it’s easy for me to fall back. I do wanna upgrade my speakers and radio tho at least :francis: I’m holding on to this one even if I do get another car. Whipping this bytch til the wheels fall off :blessed:
Yes sir. :myman:
I put a 12 in my whip for extra bass.:ohlawd: I already changed my radio, I still need to change the speakers tho.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Im saying

Unless its a classic car, wtf yall suggesting nikkas to buy 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee’s?
Nobody suggesting none of that. You'd be surprised at how many people talked to me about my old ass whip when I had it. It was a good solid jeep from back then.:smugbiden:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
:lawd:Never lied.

I love working on my car. And YouTube is the devil. I have a 97 E-Class I’m trying to bring back to life. But it’s difficult to get time to fully dedicate to it.
That's very dope breh. :blessed: Yeah youtube is not perfect, but it helped me out in a lot ways.

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
You can’t call yourself a man if you don’t know how to do simple car maintenance

shyt even more complex repairs, it’s so much DIY material on YouTube

been turning wrenches since I was 7 in the driveway with pops :smugdraper:
You can call yourself a man as long as you take care of your whip doing maintenance on it yourself or by having someone do it for you.:ehh:
That childhood experience. Pops put you on game breh.:wow: