It ain't nothing like changing your own car oil brehs

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, it's so bad to save money by buying an older car
:stopitslime:

Nothing wrong with it, but yall make threads on it so often.

Its just strange to me, thats all im saying.

Like i started making threads about getting second hand shoes and laughing at anyone who buys a new pair :mjlol:

It would be like "okay Gold we get it, you really hate new shoes... :skip:"

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats fine but coli nikkas brag on it so heavy.

I dont get it. The standard features in a 2020 car make a 2010 luxury car look basic

Any time I think about getting a new car for features, etc, I think about where else that down payment could go, and having to deal with payments again and its just :mjcry: my car got <100k and runs great tho so it’s easy for me to fall back. I do wanna upgrade my speakers and radio tho at least :francis: I’m holding on to this one even if I do get another car. Whipping this bytch til the wheels fall off :blessed:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good for you? Why is it an issue for you if dudes like they old beaters? Kinda weird breh. Congrats on the 2020 whatever it is you drive:yeshrug:

It becomes weird when they berate anyone doesnt follow their advice and buy old cars.

Which is what i said

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Just changed my car engine's oil and she good for another 10K miles. :whew:
Yeah, it's the simplest thing you can do on your car, but knowing exactly what's going on with your car and fixing or changing it by yourself is such a special feeling with you and your car. :ohlawd:

I remember when I had to change the oil water pump on my 1994 jeep Cherokee (RIP), and I had no idea how to change it till I researched the info. Once I got all the info, it took me 3 days to get fix the bad leaking water pump and she was feeling brand new again almost for another 346,000 miles.:smugdraper:

Not trying to downplay on people who go to dealerships and get their regularly service, that's what you should do with any car:ufdup:, even having a personal mechanic is great since you rep the good benefits of knowing someone who specializes of your car's make. :wow:

It's just nice to get your hands a bit dirty when it's time to take care of the whip.
full
anyone else see the horseshyt in the bolded :mjlol::gucci:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Case and point. Yall religiously telling nikkas to buy old cars. Its so strange :mjlol:

I buy new cars and my money is well spent. :wow:
Im saying

Unless its a classic car, wtf yall suggesting nikkas to buy 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee’s?

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Just changed my car engine's oil and she good for another 10K miles. :whew:
Yeah, it's the simplest thing you can do on your car, but knowing exactly what's going on with your car and fixing or changing it by yourself is such a special feeling with you and your car. :ohlawd:

I remember when I had to change the oil water pump on my 1994 jeep Cherokee (RIP), and I had no idea how to change it till I researched the info. Once I got all the info, it took me 3 days to get fix the bad leaking water pump and she was feeling brand new again almost for another 346,000 miles.:smugdraper:

Not trying to downplay on people who go to dealerships and get their regularly service, that's what you should do with any car:ufdup:, even having a personal mechanic is great since you rep the good benefits of knowing someone who specializes of your car's make. :wow:

It's just nice to get your hands a bit dirty when it's time to take care of the whip.
full
:lawd:Never lied.

I love working on my car. And YouTube is the devil. I have a 97 E-Class I’m trying to bring back to life. But it’s difficult to get time to fully dedicate to it.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Case and point. Yall religiously telling nikkas to buy old cars. Its so strange :mjlol:

I buy new cars and my money is well spent. :wow:

the roads are full of older cars. high school students' parents are the main buyers. besides it's basic car maintenance.

Last edited: