It boggles my mind how men want to get married

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Especially here in the US. I'm straight up telling any girl I date I'm not getting married, as long as I'm in the US

Nobody is getting half of my hard earned money that I worked for by myself. I don't blame the woman though, that's her biology, she wants that ultimate security. But I ain't gonna be that sucka.

The IDEA of marriage I agree with. Being with a women who you have all your kids by, you raise them together, live in the same house, etc etc

But men willingly going into the Lions den called the American Divorce system, knowing there's a 90% chance that half your money would be gone and that house/car would be in her name if ya'll break up. If the shoe was on the other foot, and women would get severely penalized for having a divorce, you would see no women rush to get married

It boggles my mind how any man could put that much faith in a women's emotions, with this justice system, when it is as fickle and everchanging as a fart in the wind :manny:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
grow up, being married is like having a new redge mercedes. the ultimate status symbol of fine living. you think you can be president or ceo of a high end business without being married, it shows honor and stability.

heres a secret grasshopper, all married boss dudes is fcking what they want its called 'discreet' and how many of them still get caught.

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Meh, same. I like the idea of getting married, having kids and raising them in the same household but overall I just don't trust American marriages to be motivated enough to do it. I see divorce dudes at my job having to start complete over like they just got out of college :mjlol:. fukk that!

If we are on similar income level then I will do it.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
grow up, being married is like having a new redge mercedes. the ultimate status symbol of fine living. you think you can be president or ceo of a high end business without being married, it shows honor and stability.

heres a secret grasshopper, all married boss dudes is fcking what they want its called 'discreet' and how many of them still get caught.

So get married because high level people are getting married. Sound logic. Hey I hear a lot of hollywood types are into hardcore drugs for partying, why not do that as well?

Be an individual and not a follower. Just because a lot of people are getting married, doesn't mean you have to get married like a sheep.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
So get married because high level people are getting married. Sound logic. Hey I hear a lot of hollywood types are into hardcore drugs for partying, why not do that as well?

Be an individual and not a follower. Just because a lot of people are getting married, doesn't mean you have to get married like a sheep.

i didnt even read all that argue with facts, be 40 and not married and think you will ever not be seen as a loser. no president, ceo, retail branch manager, anything.

A5Evp.gif

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
i didnt even read all that argue with facts, be 40 and not married and think you will ever not be seen as a loser. no president, ceo, retail branch manager, anything.

A5Evp.gif

A liar and sheep, a nice combination. Guess being your own person is too much for your brain to handle and so you gotta follow what everyone else is doing.

Every time I respond to you nikkas in the red, I give you a chance but you guys disappoint me every time with your stupidity.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
Men that are 40+ and were never married are :wrist: or losers.

Marriage does show stability, and if it is a particularly lengthy marriage it shows wisdom and commitment. I cannot trust a man that can't seem to find a decent woman and build a family.