It boggles my mind how men want to get married

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Actually no:shaq:

...but she's 5 months pregnant right now so after that hell yeah:francis:

enjoy these next 4 months :blessed:

That month after though :mjcry: I couldn't even kiss my wife without stiffening :mjcry: you better have some good xhamster vids ready

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Money May would like to have a word with you breh...

floyd2.jpg

Flood-Mayweather-and-piles-of-cash.jpg

mayweather-1.jpg

Marriage is for beta suckas!!!...:sas2:

Horrible example:francis:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I can't wait :wow:

Condoms...we off that:wow:

Taxes...pay less of that:wow:

Car insurance...they lower that:wow:

Two incomes nikka??? We ON that :wow:

Kids? Imma teach em all that :wow:

When I get that Lead Underwriter position and wifey makes Medical Practitioner and we each pushing 150k????

Shiiiiiddddddd:wow::wow::wow:
Divorce??? She's taking half of that :wow:

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Divorce??? She's taking half of that :wow:
Lmao that's cool cus half of it will be hers you damn dummy. You think I plan on buying our future mini-mansion by myself?:ufdup:

If she want that motherfukker she can have it AND the tax bill on that bytch:whew:

If y'all quit chasing after chicks with a fat ass and a net worth of $2000 then you wouldn't have to worry about her running off with half your shyt.

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
enjoy these next 4 months :blessed:

That month after though :mjcry: I couldn't even kiss my wife without stiffening :mjcry: you better have some good xhamster vids ready
She's in the Registered Nurse program now.

When they was on the "Reproduction (:shaq:) chapter I got to hear all about the terrible things that happen post-childbirth:mjcry::sadcam::sadbron:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
lol most divorced people don't pay alimony, breh. You don't have to worry. Alimony is for the spouse that makes significantly less than the other throughout the marriage. Just marry someone with a job and you'll be fine.

I know for a fact that I wouldn't get alimony if my husband didn't offer it to me in our agreement. My mom didn't get alimony, neither did my stepdad's ex wives.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
my man just got him a medical professional, she changed his whole standard of living just off that one relationship. shyt is crazy

They do it to us all the time, time to do it to them. I'm not fukking with or lowering my standards for no medical assistant/ sephora make up consultant, and etc. don't give a fukk how bad they look. Nurses/lawyers/doctors etc.. only on my radar.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
They do it to us all the time, time to do it to them. I'm not fukking with or lowering my standards for no medical assistant/ sephora make up consultant, and etc. don't give a fukk how bad they look. Nurses/lawyers/doctors etc.. only on my radar.

Yep, marriage for men only makes sense if she's on your same professional level or higher. If you're choosing a trophy wife with a phat ass but makes significantly less than you, :damncartton: