It boggles my mind how men want to get married

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many old heads do "we" know that are happy and unamarried out here?

From what i see they lowly and lonely ass can be
I'm cynical about marriage, but the single life is full of empty alcohol bottles, wasting money at strip clubs, and fast food. It gets old really fast

Man was not made to be alone. You dont wanna be that old nikka in the club:snoop:

If you choose your wife wisely, marriage can be a beautiful thing

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man was not made to be alone. You dont wanna be that old nikka in the club:snoop:

It's kind of funny, a few of my younger co workers asked me to go out and party with them. I told them this is my last going out and party type of gig before I hang it up. Hell im thinking of excuses not to go this weekend. I'm 35 by the way.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yes, you wanna be that old n!gga catchin a stroke because ya body gave out from years of naggin :russell:

Yeah if you choose a wife after settling in Saudi ...marriage can truely be a lovely thing :wow:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
It shows conformity to societal ideals. Nothing wise about marrying in a western jurisdiction whatsoever

The smartest man I've ever met in my life never married and has an extensive list of accomplishments.

Societal ideals are sometimes a good thing to conform to. Having a lengthy and successful marriage does show a degree of wisdom in choosing a mate and being able to maintain a marriage for a long period of time.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Societal ideals are sometimes a good thing to conform to. Having a lengthy and successful marriage does show a degree of wisdom in choosing a mate and being able to maintain a marriage for a long period of time.

How wise do you think you'll look when your "mate" serves them papers with no remorse :noah:

Compared to the breh who never risked his assets or income or sanity like that ? :lolbron:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Key word "most" ... I'd argue most men never realize their dreams because of
kowtowing to marriage.

What? It's mostly single and broke men who say this.

Same with child support. Its usually the nikkas that work at McDonald's talking about chicks using a kid for a check. nikka your child support is $50 a month:gucci:

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps
How wise do you think you'll look when your "mate" serves them papers with no remorse :noah:

Compared to the breh who never risked his assets or income or sanity like that ? :lolbron:

I am smart with my money and investments. I will never be broke. If I get married and she serves me some divorce papers stripping me of my home, etc..., I can easily get it all back.

If you know how money works and are smart enough, you won't ever have money problems. :ufdup:

hatealot

Banned
Daps

Same with child support. Its usually the nikkas that work at McDonald's talking about chicks using a kid for a check. nikka your child support is $50 a month:gucci:
No shade at you but atleast that nikka is working to atleast pay the 50 a month. :ufdup:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not broke so ok. Fact is a married man has more demands
and less time for himself . His needs are last... ALWAYS

I never mentioned child support.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I can't wait :wow:

Condoms...we off that:wow:

Taxes...pay less of that:wow:

Car insurance...they lower that:wow:

Two incomes nikka??? We ON that :wow:

Kids? Imma teach em all that :wow:

When I get that Lead Underwriter position and wifey makes Medical Practitioner and we each pushing 150k????

Shiiiiiddddddd:wow::wow::wow:

True shyt mane. Can't wait to marry my black queen I'm with. fukk what these clowns talking about.

Money May would like to have a word with you breh...

floyd2.jpg

Flood-Mayweather-and-piles-of-cash.jpg

mayweather-1.jpg

Marriage is for beta suckas!!!...:sas2:

That's Mayweather. How much money do you have? Shut up clown ass nikka

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am smart with my money and investments. I will never be broke. If I get married and she serves me some divorce papers stripping me of my home, etc..., I can easily get it all back.

If you know how money works and are smart enough, you won't ever have money problems. :ufdup:

So getting it all back is wiser than never losing half your assets ? :pachaha:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I think marriage is only beneficial to marriage minded people. That goes for men OR women. If u don't care about building a future or a community or family stability and a legacy attached to your name, you probably shouldn't be bothered with the institution. Not everybody is cut out for marriage or even NEEDS to be married. If u see any type of relationship as a trap or resent or view them with anxiety or suspicion, why would you hurt urself trying to do something that obviously ain't for you.

There is nothing wrong with being single or lone wolfing it for the rest of ur life. Too many people are pressured into marriage when they not even bout that life.

On the other side, people also need to stop badmouthing marriage just b/c they have anxiety or reservations. Nothing is perfect but allowing other people's fears to influence ur own decisions when you've never experienced anything close to that level of relationship is silly. A lot of this isnt about marriage or money. It's bitterness and hope that other people's relationships won't work out so that you don't feel bad about being by yourself.

I just want people to be happy. And u can do that being single or married.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
True shyt mane. Can't wait to marry my black queen I'm with. fukk what these clowns talking about.

That's Mayweather. How much money do you have? Shut up clown ass nikka

I make 62k a year...got 500 being transferred to my Navy Federal account from my Capitol One 360 account...should hit tomorrow...I get another 500 tomorrow from benefits...and another check this Friday...for about a grand...but I have 500 of that grand go to my Capitol One 360 account before I see any of it...spent 1100 on rent...and it goes like this weekly for me...so how that's how much money I have...I also am wearing a 100 dollar lacoste t shirt while typing this...with a polo undershirt on...got 1400 dollar guiseppie zonnotis and some $400 dolla beat pradas I've driven and owned lexus and bmw's...so I don't have to shut up and I'm not a clown...I'm a good dude tryna do good...and you a hatin' ass fakkit who love the attention...so I got about 2k...how much money do you have?...Stupid Muthafukka!!!...Also the point being that there are 40 year old successful unmarried men who aren't looked at as losers...stay off my dikk...bytch!!!...

Last edited: