It boggles my mind how men want to get married

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I make 62k a year...got 500 being transferred to my Navy Federal account from my Capitol One 360 account...should hit tomorrow...I get another 500 tomorrow from benefits...and another check this Friday...for about a grand...but I have 500 of that grand go to my Capitol One 360 account before I see any of it...spent 1100 on rent...and it goes like this weekly for me...so how that's how much money I have...I also am wearing a 100 dollar lacoste t shirt while typing this...with a polo undershirt on...got 1400 dollar guiseppie zonnotis and some $400 dolla beat pradas I've driven and owned lexus and bmw's...so I don't have to shut up and I'm not a clown...I'm a good dude tryna do good...and you a hatin' ass fakkit who love the attention...so I got about 2k...how much money do you have?...Stupid Muthafukka!!!...Also the point being that there are 40 year old successful unmarried men who aren't looked at as losers...stay off my dikk...bytch!!!...

Advertise your net worth to impress random strangers on the coli brehs

:lolbron:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I make 62k a year...got 500 being transferred to my Navy Federal account from my Capitol One 360 account...should hit tomorrow...I get another 500 tomorrow from benefits...and another check this Friday...for about a grand...but I have 500 of that grand go to my Capitol One 360 account before I see any of it...spent 1100 on rent...and it goes like this weekly for me...so how that's how much money I have...I also am wearing a 100 dollar lacoste t shirt while typing this...with a polo undershirt on...got 1400 dollar guiseppie zonnotis and some $400 dolla beat pradas I've driven and owned lexus and bmw's...so I don't have to shut up and I'm not a clown...I'm a good dude tryna do good...and you a hatin' ass fakkit who love the attention...so I got about 2k...how much money do you have?...Stupid Muthafukka!!!...Also the point being that there are 40 year old successful unmarried men who aren't looked at as losers...stay off my dikk...bytch!!!...
:pachaha:

Spend a paycheck on 1 pair of shoes, brehs

Jesus F. Christ, you're gonna be in your 60s with a 3 figure bank account balance.... talking about how you used to do it...... :pachaha:

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:

Spend a paycheck on 1 pair of shoes, brehs

Jesus F. Christ, you're gonna be in your 60s with a 3 figure bank account balance.... talking about how you used to do it...... :pachaha:

I made that money back...bought them shoes last summer...I made 1400 dollas 14 more times since then and counting...:umad:...just bought a daily driver...that cost less then my shoes by half that amount...my bank account is fine...open up an online account and stash money away breh...then maybe you can get you some fly shoes too...:pachaha:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I personally never cared for marriage but my best friend just got married and that shyt fukked me up, especially after meeting a bad joint at the reception and we been getting it popping since we met, now a nikka all up in his feelings thinking about fukking marriage and fukking kids. I hope this feeling washes over because she I know the only reason why im thinking about it is because she wants to be the next one up with a eligible bachelor. I refuse to fall victim but the ass is just soo phat and she wild smart.
:ehh: great combo:ehh:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
:ehh: great combo:ehh:
The only thing that makes me nervous is that she knows way more nikkas than me, but because of her body and wittiness it is expected. Plus I have a certain respect and her associations don't trump that. But she still knows mad connections, she might be able to put me on when I ask for it

We will find out if i make a GMB post crying, but until we flowing, but trust this bytch bad as fukk.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

You still a bytch. I can see you're hurt. Nobody gives a fukk about your account you bytch ass nikka. I was saying you can't compare the average person out here to Mayweather who has millions.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Y'all nikkas need to choose a side. Y'all up here clowning dudes for not wanting to get married,but I bet you'll be the SAME person laughing if the wife cheated on the guy. Is it Oochie Wally or One Mic?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
1. One thing that stat doesn't talk about it that people are being married less than ever
2. Most people are getting married at an average of 30 years old

Be honest; I don't think you know what those numbers mean.

And stop with this "my peers" thing...According to you 90% of people are staying marriage and forced marriage is the leading cause of divorce :dahell:

I grew up Christian; of course I value marriage and family, but, there's too many social deficiencies young people have to sustain a marriage

These days people want loyal and a promise of never dealing with life's challenges...

I can really go in if need be
Drop facts on these niccas breh.

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You still a bytch. I can see you're hurt. Nobody gives a fukk about your account you bytch ass nikka. I was saying you can't compare the average person out here to Mayweather who has millions.

You don't have to have millions to be "successful"...or have to be "married" to be "successful" for that matter either...you obviously give a fukk about my account You You clearly gave a fukk when you asked "How much money do you have?"...Your bytch ass didn't expect that answer...I bet you don't even have 500 in the bank right now...:russ:...breh said that you can't be anything successful and not looked at as a loser ...a "retail manager, ceo, etc." if you're 40 and not married...I showed his dumb ass...just like I'm showing your dumb ass that that isn't so..."success" is relative...there's plenty of single men in their 40's who own their own companies and are not losers...so that nullifies the OPs premise...and you still a broke bytch!!!...:umad:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You don't have to have millions to be "successful"...or have to be "married" to be "successful" for that matter either...you obviously give a fukk about my account You You clearly gave a fukk when you asked "How much money do you have?"...Your bytch ass didn't expect that answer...I bet you don't even have 500 in the bank right now...:russ:...breh said that you can't be anything successful and not looked at as a loser ...a "retail manager, ceo, etc." if you're 40 and not married...I showed his dumb ass...just like I'm showing your dumb ass that that isn't so..."success" is relative...there's plenty of single men in their 40's who own their own companies and are not losers...so that nullifies the OPs premise...and you still a broke bytch!!!...:umad:

Ok

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I'm too much of a free spirit/rebel type to be tied down by marriage. Plus,I've read so many marriage horror stories to even entertain the thought. Who knows..time will tell

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Drop facts on these niccas breh.
full
Just tryna give them the large picture