It boggles my mind how men want to get married

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i didnt even read all that argue with facts, be 40 and not married and think you will ever not be seen as a loser. no president, ceo, retail branch manager, anything.

A5Evp.gif

Money May would like to have a word with you breh...

floyd2.jpg

Flood-Mayweather-and-piles-of-cash.jpg

mayweather-1.jpg

Marriage is for beta suckas!!!...:sas2:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
How many times are you people going to make the same thread?

"On the divorce side, the 2015 rate was 16.9 divorces per 1,000 married women age 15 or older, which is down from 17.6 in 2014 and a peak of almost 23 per 1,000 divorces in 1980."

Most of my peers from college and high school are now married I've only encounter one divorce and that was basically a forced marriage due to having a child early.

Marriage is a beautiful thing but I can understand how someone would feel about the divorce laws which do suck in my opinion.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I personally never cared for marriage but my best friend just got married and that shyt fukked me up, especially after meeting a bad joint at the reception and we been getting it popping since we met, now a nikka all up in his feelings thinking about fukking marriage and fukking kids. I hope this feeling washes over because she I know the only reason why im thinking about it is because she wants to be the next one up with a eligible bachelor. I refuse to fall victim but the ass is just soo phat and she wild smart.